Return of Efe....

Ben-Jelloun

New radge
FWIW my livi mate's go to source reckons livi do want him, but nothing has been agreed and the reason it's hit the papers in such a manner is purely down to Efe's agent.

Canon Hannan

Just A Radge
Got to trust Jack Ross in having his reasons for not signing him but I’m pretty gutted to be honest. He’s class and our defence is still creaking.

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Was a lovely footballer for Hibs, but i'm not too bothered. I think there was issues within the squad at how much Lennon let him get away with?

Hope he does well for them, except on Saturday.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Lets face it , if Ambrose were that good would he be signing for Livvy ?

He's not kicked a ball in anger for about 14 months, so I doubt he'll get up to speed soon.

Not that I'm suggesting that drugs has anything to do with this thread.

I'm surprised he's signed for a team with a plastic pitch, as he always seemed much fonder of grass.

Although the Livi coach may be able to help out there, if previous convictions are anything to go by.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Must admit I've not been as impressed by McGinn as others appear to be. On Sunday towards to end he was again blowing out his backside.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
He's not kicked a ball in anger for about 14 months, so I doubt he'll get up to speed soon.

Not that I'm suggesting that drugs has anything to do with this thread.

I'm surprised he's signed for a team with a plastic pitch, as he always seemed much fonder of grass.

Although the Livi coach may be able to help out there, if previous convictions are anything to go by.
Blimey. You'd think you had something against drugs or something? :shocked:

WJC1848

Just A Radge
Must admit I've not been as impressed by McGinn as others appear to be. On Sunday towards to end he was again blowing out his backside.
I have been impressed by him. I said to wife after about twenty minutes of the second half on Sunday I thought he was quietly efficient and, true to form, he IMMEDIATELY gave the ball away to set up an attack for them. What do I know, eh?

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I'm a bit gutted by this, he was a cracking player,and a joy to watch.
If as has been hinted , that he has been a naughty boy , then that would explain a lot.

Zab

Admin

He’s an upgrade on Naismith for sure. One this I noticed on Sunday was that we didn’t concede many shots or crosses from his side, he always seemed to get back and cut the attacker off.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He’s an upgrade on Naismith for sure. One this I noticed on Sunday was that we didn’t concede many shots or crosses from his side, he always seemed to get back and cut the attacker off.

And he's playing inside instead of his full back role.

Does anyone actually think Efe will be the same Efe?
I dont... a year and a half nearly without kicking a ball, at the back end of his career.

Theres a reason he didn't have a club.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £0.00