Return of Efe....

Goals&Glory

Well-Known Radge
Being rumoured on dotnet and social media.

Car spotted coming out of HTC.

Hopefully there is some truth in it. Crying out for a defender of his quality to bring it out from the back and link play.

This is how it feels to be Hibees.....

?

Edit - Kickback2 ??????

Attachments

• 619F2CB3-9125-4774-8FA7-149EDD0B1B23.png
    619F2CB3-9125-4774-8FA7-149EDD0B1B23.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 74

Greenmachine

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
I wonder how much traction there really is to this story ?...if we have a chance of getting Efe back we have to take it....and I say this as someone who instinctively is never very keen to bring former players back. A very confident, strong, athletic defender who had so much self-belief he would take the ball out of defence with no fear. His obvious weakness was his concentration levels which to be honest were poor, and in big high profile games this could cost goals and it certainly did for Celtic when he played in Champions League games against top drawer opposition. He is a class player though and would undoubtedly be an asset for us.

Green Sleeves

Well-Known Radge
We have more than enough CB's.
Aye but look at them:

Jackson: not seen anything to write home about there.

Daz: coming to end of his career and injury prone.

Then there's Paul. Scorer of the goal that made it all possible. Club legend. But he's in decline too and not a patch on Efe.

Efe and Ryan would be a great pairing. 2 players fans love to watch. Sceptical he'll sign but here's hoping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hectorhib

Well-Known Radge
I think resigning efe is exactly what we need, lets face it, things have went a bit crap with fans not enjoying going to games or maybe even no going at all etc. This kindo signing would put bums back on seats imo. Make this happen Hibs.
When Efe went off on one of his runs, Hibs bumholes were so puckered wae anxiety that they were sucked tight to the seats, like the things glaziers lift glass wae.Bring him home!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Aye but look at them:

Jackson: not seen anything to write home about there.

Daz: coming to end of his career and injury prone.

Then there's Paul. Scorer of the goal that made it all possible. Club legend. But he's in decline too and not a patch on Efe.

Efe and Ryan would be a great pairing. 2 players fans love to watch. Sceptical he'll sign but here's hoping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll reserve my judgement on Jackson until he's had a proper run of games.

Porteous is our strongest CB at the moment.

Hanlon has been awefull I give you that and maybe it's time he moves on.

McGregor is old but Efe ain't a spring chicken either.

Zab

Admin
We have more than enough CB's.

Numuerically aye, quality wise? Not really.

McGregor is ageing and increasingly injured, his presence is a bonus at this point more than anything else.

Hanlon, well, he’s just not the same player this season. He looks off the pace and uncomfortable on the half turn.

Jackson doesn’t seem up to much.

Porteous is quality, but he’s still young and inexperienced.

That defence is crying out for a legitimate quality, experienced, athletic defender who can play a bit too.