• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Replace the Huns crowd with David Gray

Toaods

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Give them no tickets and fill the stand with Cardboard cutouts of David Gray, bought by all of us at a minimal rate. No stewards required and shove it right up them.

Ok, not likely but wouldn't it look fantastic on the telly...:grinning-smiley-045:

Give them no tickets and fill the stand with Cardboard cutouts of David Gray, bought by all of us at a minimal rate. No stewards required and shove it right up them.

Ok, not likely but wouldn't it look fantastic on the telly...:grinning-smiley-045:
I’d buy one.
Great 💡 idea.

I'll buy a few at an increased rate to keep those horrible hun *&*^ out our stadium.

*&*^

If it would stop us from giving them any tickets for the south I would gladly buy and donate two tickets to hibs fans

Or alternatively, just ask David Gray to sit there with his family.

Or alternatively, just ask David Gray to sit there with his family.
Unless I’m missing something about Sir David, I doubt that would fill the away end.

I actually really like this idea! I'd buy more than one.

Unless I’m missing something about Sir David, I doubt that would fill the away end.
Correct, we're not talking about griffiths here😁

Not unless he’s got really big headed about scoring that famous goal on that famous day.

But who blame him if he was. 👑SDG.

Could we not get either the bottom of the south filled with SDG scoring that goal and the upper south SDG lifting the cup or fuck it both 2 massive banners
I’d donate btw
GG2TH

Attachments

• 26F63334-2C43-43DC-AE01-FFCC96BD9132.jpeg
    26F63334-2C43-43DC-AE01-FFCC96BD9132.jpeg
    828 KB · Views: 7
Could we not get either the bottom of the south filled with SDG scoring that goal and the upper south SDG lifting the cup or fuck it both 2 massive banners
I’d donate btw
GG2TH
Adding this at the top
GG2TH

Attachments

• 513C2D0B-E7AB-400E-9E59-8A92793EEF3F.jpeg
    513C2D0B-E7AB-400E-9E59-8A92793EEF3F.jpeg
    969.4 KB · Views: 5

This thread has been viewed 946 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back