Regan Hendry

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Didn't think he would have improved us much anyway.

Aye definitely a development signing.
Wonder though, how many signings from now will be for first team players or players we look to develop given the comments of signings young Scottish talent.

MacKay, probably back up to Murphy initially. One to develop.
Maybe replace Boyle on the other side, but if Boyle goes we need to replace with someone proper, that would be a game winner out the door.

This lad, if we were even in for him, while probably a decent baller, wouldn't have been a first teamer from the off.

I hope we do have some established players in our sights as well.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Aye definitely a development signing.
Wonder though, how many signings from now will be for first team players or players we look to develop given the comments of signings young Scottish talent.

MacKay, probably back up to Murphy initially. One to develop.
Maybe replace Boyle on the other side, but if Boyle goes we need to replace with someone proper, that would be a game winner out the door.

This lad, if we were even in for him, while probably a decent baller, wouldn't have been a first teamer from the off.

I hope we do have some established players in our sights as well.

I really want to see us make signings that actually replace some of the first team players. I'm not sure if Magennis was supposed to be a starter or not, hasn't materialized though.

Of course we need some squad players, but hopefully players that can actually challenge for the first team jersey. I think a big problem in the squad is complacency. The midfield are all quite comfortable. They pretty much know that as long as they are fit, they play. Nobody from the squad really challenging for the jersey. Same up top. Nisbet and Doidge could play pony for weeks, who's going to replace them? At the back there's a little competition. Saw how well Daz played when getting a bite.

tricky

Legendary Radge
I really want to see us make signings that actually replace some of the first team players. I'm not sure if Magennis was supposed to be a starter or not, hasn't materialized though.

Of course we need some squad players, but hopefully players that can actually challenge for the first team jersey. I think a big problem in the squad is complacency. The midfield are all quite comfortable. They pretty much know that as long as they are fit, they play. Nobody from the squad really challenging for the jersey. Same up top. Nisbet and Doidge could play pony for weeks, who's going to replace them? At the back there's a little competition. Saw how well Daz played when getting a bite.

aye although think it was ‘ covid ‘ policy to run with minimal squad for last season, definitely need some proper competition in midfield and up front

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here