Regan Hendry

Zab

Admin
I was very impressed by him against St Johnstone in their semi final, can you say you were impressed by any of ours against the same players?

I was impressed with Jamie Murphy when he came on, and there’s no doubt Scott Allan was a massive loss.

I think McGrath is a decent player but I don’t think he’s better than what we have. That said if Scott Allan isn’t going to feature, or if Martin Boyle leaves, we will need to sign replacements.

The Family

Capital Radge
In that game, or any other against them. No

But against different opposition, yes.

St J aren't the only standard, we lost those games by not being up for the occasion, not because they're better than us.

Hammi we couldn’t beat them over 4 games, semi final and cup final without even scoring, St Johnstone didn’t get out of 2nd gear yesterday and strolled the game. McGrath I seen was non stop for over 90mins and causing them all sorts of problems.

The Family

Capital Radge
I was impressed with Jamie Murphy when he came on, and there’s no doubt Scott Allan was a massive loss.

I think McGrath is a decent player but I don’t think he’s better than what we have. That said if Scott Allan isn’t going to feature, or if Martin Boyle leaves, we will need to sign replacements.

I said Murphy should have started yesterday especially after his recent performances on the lead up to the game. I too thought Murphy at least had a go and was prepared to run at them and take them on. But Newell, Hallberg, Mallan, Magennis etc aren’t good enough and my opinion is McGrath would improve us.
👍

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Hammi we couldn’t beat them over 4 games, semi final and cup final without even scoring, St Johnstone didn’t get out of 2nd gear yesterday and strolled the game. McGrath I seen was non stop for over 90mins and causing them all sorts of problems.

You're missing the point.

Every player at Brora Huns out worked and harried the Hearts team. Would you sign them? Nah.

You saying St J not getting out of gear, proves my point. The players did not rise to the occasion. We know for an absolute fact, every one of them is capable of more.
We went in worried about our record against them and it showed.
They didn't have to attack us, they knew, if they played how they play, they would win.

We wanted them to attack because we only know how to counter
They were never going to play into that.

We had to be up for it, the players weren't up for it.

Look, we're hijacking threads all over the shop.

This lad won't be the only signing, they're not all gonna be first team from the get go, let's see how it plays out before we rage about who is and isn't coming.

The Family

Capital Radge
You're missing the point.

Every player at Brora Huns out worked and harried the Hearts team. Would you sign them? Nah.

You saying St J not getting out of gear, proves my point. The players did not rise to the occasion. We know for an absolute fact, every one of them is capable of more.
We went in worried about our record against them and it showed.
They didn't have to attack us, they knew, if they played how they play, they would win.

We wanted them to attack because we only know how to counter
They were never going to play into that.

We had to be up for it, the players weren't up for it.

Look, we're hijacking threads all over the shop.

This lad won't be the only signing, they're not all gonna be first team from the get go, let's see how it plays out before we rage about who is and isn't coming.

Your post proves that Ross made a massive mistake by selecting the same ream that has struggled to beat them. But the players don’t get a free pass either.

Clutching at straws with Brora.....

The manager also has to the get the best out of his players which he has failed to do in three massive games to the club, do you agree?

The Family

Capital Radge
I take back what I said about the lad, I just spoke to my brother who was winding me up with his initial comments ( Typical Jambo) and his true feedback was the boy is a talent, great footballer, comfortable with the ball at his feet, great attitude and work rate but doesn’t score many goals.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I take back what I said about the lad, I just spoke to my brother who was winding me up with his initial comments ( Typical Jambo) and his true feedback was the boy is a talent, great footballer, comfortable with the ball at his feet, great attitude and work rate but doesn’t score many goals.
You listen to an opinion of a jam fart?
You're in need of psychiatric observation!
SHRINK!!!

sockyboy

Just A Radge
He seems to be at the end of his contract so little or no transfer fee would be required. At 23, he's obviously potential sell on return. I know business wise, it's sense to sign players young enough to sell on for a profit but are we no becoming a bit too driven by this? Its as if we don't even look at players over the age of 25.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
He seems to be at the end of his contract so little or no transfer fee would be required. At 23, he's obviously potential sell on return. I know business wise, it's sense to sign players young enough to sell on for a profit but are we no becoming a bit too driven by this? Its as if we don't even look at players over the age of 25.

I do think it’s a good policy overall, but every squad needs some experienced players who’ve been over the course a few times.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge

What role does he play. Off the striker? Winger?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
What role does he play. Off the striker? Winger?

Deeper I think, playmaker type.
I always have a look at FM and a couple websites to gather some numbers on players. Gives you an idea of what to look for.

Good penalty taker, high leadership qualities and technical ability. Likes to carry the ball.

Doesn't sound bad, at a good age to make the sink or swim step. We generally pick up good young midfielders, I don't see this being too different.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Deeper I think, playmaker type.
I always have a look at FM and a couple websites to gather some numbers on players. Gives you an idea of what to look for.

Good penalty taker, high leadership qualities and technical ability. Likes to carry the ball.

Doesn't sound bad, at a good age to make the sink or swim step. We generally pick up good young midfielders, I don't see this being too different.

Cheers man more of what I was looking for. Sounds like a player with drive. Fingers crossed there's truth in it.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here