• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Razor advice

Actually, have I been whooshed?

Use Gillette Fusion Proglide blades, expensive but like others I buy the mega pack in a supermarket when it’s on offer and can last me well over a year. Works well with “King of Shaves” Alpha Gel!

Last edited:
Actually, have I been whooshed?
I reckon so!

I reckon so!
Damn! It's been a long day 😳

Thanks a lot for that, it's appreciated. I see now I'm reading a little about it that there's far more too it than I remembered! I thought all blades were pretty much the same but I see not. Talk of more 'agressive' blades and razors. That's great, thank you. 👍
Sure thing. Trust me...you'll never go back.

Jeezo that's got hunners of blades.

Gillette Fusion, smooth as anything.

Razors are a pain in the neck.

Do's Harry have a lot of razors?That's two of you borrowing his.You should never use someone elses razor.
Expected that reply fi Billy ages ago 🤔

Have been trying to persuade the wife to let me buy the Gillette Mach 3 - she's not going for it tho

Expected that reply fi Billy ages ago 🤔
It’s a cut throat business this joke lark T.

Have been trying to persuade the wife to let me buy the Gillette Mach 3 - she's not going for it tho
Doc will be after pictures .

I'm getting bombarded by adverts for razors on Facebook now. Anybody want to start a thread on lingerie or somesuch?

I'm getting bombarded by adverts for razors on Facebook now. Anybody want to start a thread on lingerie or somesuch?
09A91193-1957-4297-AA25-4BDFD4766B53.jpeg08156996-F446-4436-ABDA-523286F7E97A.jpegTits, yi never know, it might work.

Tits and a bush with sparse foliage. Lovely ☺️

Because I'm a bit o a fanny, I use the Ladyshave

Because I'm a bit o a fanny, I use the Ladyshave
Well done for admitting that, Hope naebody takes the K unt oot yi on here.

https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/7ROY0177

If anybody fancies signing up for a subscription you get a tenner off with that link. Easily cancelled.

https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/7ROY0177

If anybody fancies signing up for a subscription you get a tenner off with that link. Easily cancelled.
Aye 11 quid if yi subscribe, 31 quid if yi dinnae, that the cheapest yin.

Aye 11 quid if yi subscribe, 31 quid if yi dinnae, that the cheapest yin.
Zat no twenty quid off?

Zat no twenty quid off?
Aye, but yi have tae sign up tae buy more. Give your email and phone number. Soon as yi cancel yi get spam emails and phone calls… probably.

I plumped for a Harry’s - bit gutted though, £8 at Tesco’s could have ordered it online for half that. Like it so far.

Aye, but yi have tae sign up tae buy more. Give your email and phone number. Soon as yi cancel yi get spam emails and phone calls… probably.
No hassle from them when you cancel, all I get is the odd email offering discounts and I buy blades with one of them when required.

I asked Santa for a new handle and base for my Mach 3 for Christmas, seeing as mine must be about 20 years old. Instead I got a Gillette "Hyperbeast". Fkn thing is about the size of a combine harvester.

I absolutely hate shaving so haven't for years. Before that it was Mach 3

Shaving is a pain in the neck(have I done that one before?-probably).

If you have, you just have to take it on the chin I guess

If you have, you just have to take it on the chin I guess
Boo!
Bloody Christmas crackers !

Boo!
Bloody Christmas crackers !
beat me too it by a whisker.

beat me too it by a whisker.
You Goat-ee be kidding

Forget razors. Use yon cream to remove hair.

BIG G

Agreed: shaving is far too much stubble to go to

I used to hate facial hair but it's grown on me

Unrelated but I got an ear and nose hair trimmer for Christmas - game changer.

This thread has been viewed 3472 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back