Razor advice

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Following on from the brilliant electric car thread…

anyone want to recommend a razor?

I’m sick of buying random razors every few months and trying to work out what blades I need, and I’d like to not be ripped off too!

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
Razors are a bit of a lottery. You can buy a pack of cheap disposable ones,one of them can be great and last for ages yet the other ones from the same pack can be as blunt as the St Mirren forwards.
The fancy ones with multiple blades can be okay but the head is too bulky to do that wee bit between your nose and top lip. They are adding so many blades to the thing that they are becoming so heavy you need both hands to lift the fucker. As for those swivel head ones aye well you just go ahead and take your chances with that one if you’re brave enough but just make sure you’ve got plenty of tissue paper and plasters before you start as for the price don’t get me on about that.
But have no fear gents, over the last few years I’ve been working on a razor that is not only 100%safe but is also affordable and doesn’t require batteries,water or that messy foam so I’m glad that someone on the Bounce has raised the subject.
Gentlemen I give you the future of shaving……….The E-Razor no blades just rub vigorously.
TBF it does take a bit longer,well quite a bit longer actually but it is still at the proto type stage however if any of you want to pre order please feel free to message me.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Razor. Its a 5 blade job funnily enough.

To be honest having to shave twice a week and blades lasting forever* due to my ultra soft stubble I'm probably not the best person to ask!

I changed my blade at Christmas last year and only changed again in July to give myself a wee birthday treat. It was still working fine and could have probably lasted till this Christmas lol

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Handy hint I heard on razors. Apparently the blades don't blunt as such, they just get a build up of skin cells / oils etc. So supposedly if you strop them by running them the "wrong" way down your arm they last a bit longer.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Of course .
Made in Korea.
That's why you look like Kim Jong- un.
Try sandpaper.....

I use Mach3, Wilkinson, whichever has a sale on the blades.
They're a rip off in some shops.
I widnae pay their prices, I dinnae shave much anyway, got the beard trimmer, I use that for hairs that grow out of places it didnae used tae grow out of until I turned fuckin 60😂

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I widnae pay their prices, I dinnae shave much anyway, got the beard trimmer, I use that for hairs that grow out of places it didnae used tae grow out of until I turned fuckin 60😂
Aye. The bloody stuff appears everywhere.
Eyebrows like Denis Healey and fuzz comin oot ma lugs like weeds growin between paving slabs.
Christ knows fit ma ers........
Best not go there.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
It's a cutthroat market, right enough.

I make do nowadays with an ancient Contour/Excel remnant whose head I have to support with 2 fingers to stop it falling off the handle bit.

Then dry shave as much as poss. Done in 10 mins usually. Often take off heavier growth with a standard trimmer first to make it easier for the razor.

Anyone not yet asleep having got this far needs a new direction in life.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
It's a cutthroat market, right enough.

I make do nowadays with an ancient Contour/Excel remnant whose head I have to support with 2 fingers to stop it falling off the handle bit.

Then dry shave as much as poss. Done in 10 mins usually. Often take off heavier growth with a standard trimmer first to make it easier for the razor.

Anyone not yet asleep having got this far needs a new direction in life.
ZZZzzz

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here