• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Queen of the South 1 v 3 Hibernian

Come on Nizzy that's poor

Fuck me nissy, that is fucking pathetic

No Composure from Nisbet at all tonight.

Reactions: Zab
No Composure from Nisbet at all tonight.
He has been quiet

Apart from one through ball he has been pish

Oh well my 0 - 3 rammed.
Hibernians v Stranraer- 6 still on amigos.

Fuck me nissy, that is fucking pathetic
It was.
He's not the bravest either.

Very good second half, goals will help Doidge, job done!

He has been quiet

There was a shot in the first half that he lashed high and wide with time to set himself.
Same idea there, had a chance to set himself and tried putting his foot through it.

Reactions: Zab
The Doidge slaggers will be quiet tonight.

Useless *&*^ should have had a hat-trick. :coffee1:

I don't think there slaggers more like just stating the obvious , I would think everyone will be pleased for Doidge .

Very impressive second half. Exactly what we needed to see. Great mentality to boss the game and get the result at a difficult place.

More of the same please Hibernian and will be a great outcome to the season 👏

Actually love Marvin 💚
Proper getting rhem telt today.
"Hibs are a big club btw"

Actually love Marvin 💚
He loves hibs

Actually love Marvin 💚
Was just gonna post similar. Fuckin get in Marv.

Actually love Marvin 💚
Fighting hibs corner against these two huns. 🇳🇬

Actually love Marvin 💚
Why on earth did we let him go? Great bloke great player and offering great insight why Boyle might leave or should stay at a great club like Hibs!

Job done and a fine performance in the main
Anyone anticipating a flawless Hibs performance is not in touch with reality.

I thought our midfield were excellent.

Job well done Hibs.
Potentially tricky tie....we started off a bit slow but as the game went on we were were comfortable.
Doidge played well, and it's great to see him scoring regularly again.
Newell my MOTM.

Marv should have been kept around. Much rather him on the bench and in the dressing room than Hallberg

Marv should have been kept around. Much rather him on the bench and in the dressing room than Hallberg

Same. But I can understand from his point of view, getting the chance to keep playing and move into coaching. Hopefully we see him back at Hibs, he gets what the club is all about.

Doidge and Boyler obviously will be getting all the plaudits but Newell was absolutely outstanding with his calm and intelligent control of center mid.✅

Jack Ross read the game well tonight as well and picked the right team and formation and understood exactly how important it was to go in at the break without conceding.✅

There is a lot more to come from this team as Nisbet still looks well short of poise and confidence and McGinn has just lost form completely.

Best Hibee on the night though was big Marv.✅

He really gets Hibs as he continually and articulatly made the irritating Thompson's cliched questions look ridiculous and totally outshon whoever the fck Speccy was though no doubt there was some Celtc or "Scotland's Shame 2012" connection that gets him on the show.

Last edited:
A very controlled performance I thought by Hibs tonight. We were the best team on that crap pitch a mile and deservedly through to the next round. We played well considering we've not had a match in a bit also.

As a couple of others have posted, loved that Marv was quick to defend Hibs against the other pundit trying to cause unrest with Boyle transfer speculation. No doubt we'll have all that to look forward to come Summer. Boyle is going nowhere unless a hefty transfer is tabled.

Very impressive second half. Exactly what we needed to see. Great mentality to boss the game and get the result at a difficult place.

More of the same please Hibernian and will be a great outcome to the season 👏
You were the only person to predict 1 - 3 for Hibernians. Hope you had some Pfennigs on them Adolf.

BIG G

You were the only person to predict 1 - 3 for Hibernians. Hope you had some Pfennigs on them Adolf.

BIG G
leider nicht, but did have a double come up incl over 1.5 Hibs goals ✅

Not quite sure why they were making such a song and dance over the penalty appeal. Dobbie just fell over. Never a penalty in a million years.

I don't think there slaggers more like just stating the obvious , I would think everyone will be pleased for Doidge .
It wasn't obvious to me and quite a few others.

Never been in the dressing room when the team's been there. Is Hallberg a moaning faced *&*^ or does he hog the hairdryer?

Not quite sure why they were making such a song and dance over the penalty appeal. Dobbie just fell over. Never a penalty in a million years.
Imagine that was Boyle? They wid be ripping him tae pieces.

I’ll admit that I’ve expressed the concern that Doidge was a luxury we couldn’t afford if he wasn’t able to score more of the chances he gets. The difference last night was that he converted about half of his clear cut chances. Let’s hope he kicks on now.

He really gets Hibs as he continually and articulatly made the irritating Thompson's cliched questions look ridiculous and totally outshon whoever the fck Speccy was though no doubt there was some Celtc or "Scotland's Shame 2012" connection that gets him on the show.

Specky is Richard Foster, Plastic Whistle player.
Coincidentally married to singer Amy Macdonald who is a rabid flute player, and met her beau when he player for Scotland’s Shame.

Spot on as usual Sammy.

Specky is Richard Foster, Plastic Whistle player.
Coincidentally married to singer Amy Macdonald who is a rabid flute player, and met her beau when he player for Scotland’s Shame.

Spot on as usual Sammy.
I'd guess he thought the parka was smart before he put his even more stupid looking glasses on.

I'd guess he thought the parka was smart before he put his even more stupid looking glasses on.

Do you think the oversized specs were originally sewn into the hood?

How long's he had that Burberry tartan scarf?

Even more irritating,; the QoS boy scored and they stated to slaver on about QoS making the Premier league. Must have gone on for a good five minutes slavering shite.

This thread has been viewed 12854 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back