• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Profile Pics and their meanings

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Ok, most are self explainetery ,like I've got a pic of the famous five,other's have got a pic of their bairns and such like or the Clash.But some would take a bit more explaining.Such as Bviggialante has a pic of some pilot with blood coming out his eyes(I presume from some film?) Aggie has got a sillhoute of somebody in a top hat,and there's another one of what appears to be Concorde wearing a wig?No idea.

Reactions: Zab
Scan mine, it was done before the ads were added btw.

For anyone who doesn't recognise it mine is the Scott Monument. The original was drawn by an Italian friend of my wife. Its made up of words and quotes taken from his books.

tmp_1405855023981.jpg

Me and my hero Jim Leighton!
And some other guy 🤷‍♂️

Me when I was younger. :lookaround:

My screen name is Two Headed Boy. I found a picture of one on Google image search. I made the background green because...

Aye, I'm definitely in the obvious camp on this one.

My screen name is Two Headed Boy. I found a picture of one on Google image search. I made the background green because...

Aye, I'm definitely in the obvious camp on this one.
So, we all need tae know, how many heids have you actually got?😊

My daughter and my dog. A shibba inu

Me when I was younger. :lookaround:

Lol. Never.
We would see the magnesium flash.........

So, we all need tae know, how many heids have you actually got?😊

Just the one fortunately. Its the name of the song I was listening to when I signed up and couldn't think of a user name.

Couldn't remember what mines was, but I see it's now the one who ran the other way at Hampden, erm, running the other way.

I changed it when he came out about mental issues he was having. I really felt for the guy, someone who had been part of something so special. I think when the players look back on their careers, and what they achieved, in 20 years time I think the enormity of what was done that day will still blow them away.

For anyone who doesn't recognise it mine is the Scott Monument. The original was drawn by an Italian friend of my wife. Its made up of words and quotes taken from his books.

View attachment 6713
That's extroardanery! I had never looked closely at your pic before. I just thought 'Jack likes the Scott Monument'

My pic is from an the album cover 'White light from the mouth of infinity' by Swans.
In my previous job, I was ordered to have a profile picture on my email / internal messaging, so I chose a photo of a tin of spam (Everyone else were putting up happy smiley photos). I was told that was not appropriate and I had to change it, which I did to my picture here. It was just the album I was listening to at the time, so it could have been any album cover from my collection.

Mine is Pablo Picasso's Don Quixote. A 1000 page novel distilled into a few brush strokes. I'm the one on the left.

Think mine is obvious enough

Think mine is obvious enough
Someone who can't count to 4?

Looking north from my hometown to the village of St Abbs. No significance other than I love the view.

Ah...I can explain mine!

My favorite, new/modern band is a group called Gunship. One of their videos is animated and of a German and British WW2 fighter pilot in a dogfight. I took a screenshot if the video paused because I loved how it looked. Worth a watch!

Right, now I know.Wondered quite a while,should have just messaged you.

This almost became my profile picture but I thought better of it lol

cabbageman.png

My seat in East stand.

My seat in East stand.
Bit stained.

Seems you don't just pish on seats then.
:coffee1:

Ole Dirty Harry. Changed it as I kept getting slaughtered for owning and carrying guns.... "Go ahead, make my day"

Bobby Williamson and Ian Cathro:42:

Just changed mine recently from F5429E6F-F3D2-4610-BADC-D0081A66554E.jpeg to8B51D659-7B2C-41E3-B23D-2A5E698E4EB8.jpeg The first one I came across after a Hibs game one rainy night in Leith. Believe it was painted by some Canadians who fell in love with Leith and Scotland,what can I say.
The second one is from the other night in Dundee before the game couldn’t resist putting my Hibs scarf on Minnie the minx.

Bit stained.

Seems you don't just pish on seats then.
:coffee1:
You taught me well

Me and my brother who first took me to see the Hibees.

The picture is us on the the Perth Paul Kanos Supporters bus going from Hampden back to Easter Road after the League Cup win against Dunfy in 1991 for the victory parade.

Brilliant day and night.

Ole Dirty Harry. Changed it as I kept getting slaughtered for owning and carrying guns.... "Go ahead, make my day"
Ye got slaughtered for bein a fanny Super. Ye ken that :54:

:077:

Ok, most are self explainetery ,like I've got a pic of the famous five,other's have got a pic of their bairns and such like or the Clash.But some would take a bit more explaining.Such as Bviggialante has a pic of some pilot with blood coming out his eyes(I presume from some film?) Aggie has got a sillhoute of somebody in a top hat,and there's another one of what appears to be Concorde wearing a wig?No idea.
Mine is from the cover of my favourite (Scottish) book of all time: Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner.

Mines is obviously Mickey mouse giving everyone the finger because that's the way me and Mickey roll.

Mines is obviously Mickey mouse giving everyone the finger because that's the way me and Mickey roll.
Mickey givin the vicky

Mine is from the cover of my favourite (Scottish) book of all time: Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner.
Ah.

Mine is also self-explanatory, Moaty. And I have to thank the Admins for that. Best I've looked in a long time.

Mine is also self-explanatory, Moaty. And I have to thank the Admins for that. Best I've looked in a long time.
Not sure I’d agree with that you look like you’ve got a vacant expression. ?

Me and my wee sidekick 😊

🥺

Mine is my Grandad who played for Hibs 1933 to 1938. I have Number 6 in my user name as even though numbers weren't on jerseys then, it would be his position in the team.

Jist a likeable guy livin the dream

What a wonderful thread btw!

Mine is due to my stint as the riddler.

All this time and I've never uploaded a profile pic? What a lazy bassa

We're identical twins??

This thread has been viewed 2708 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back