Prince Philip deid

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I mean cmon eh.... Hertz game pulled fi tele in place is a BBC special for phillip on all BBC channels 不不不
Christ is it just wall to wall Phil on all BBC channels for the rest of the day? That's what sky tv guide shows. Tempted to get my arse in my hands if so.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Is celebrating his death any better than thinking he's a legend?

His charity work still helped countless people and wildlife. That work still went on after he stepped down and will still do so now he's dead.

The guys still dead, and his family will still feel it. Royal or not.
Being wound up at the Hibs statement is just the other side of a coin that Hibs take no value from.

Zab

Admin

His charity work still helped countless people and wildlife. That work still went on after he stepped down and will still do so now he's dead.

Being wound up at the Hibs statement is just the other side of a coin that Hibs take no value from.

Sums it up perfectly mate.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge

Bit of a strawman argument seeing as no-one is celebrating his death on here that I've seen.

I've every sympathy for his family but I'm going to take a punt on assuming none of them are reading the bounce.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Never mind Her Majesty we are told will still be the Head of State post Independence

Her Majesty will be the Head of State in any post Independence Scotland or possibly King Charles. That is unequivocal. A very sad state of affairs.

BIG G
For a year or two till the next referendum comes along I expect. Nae point jeopardising independence for something as insignificant as a London tourist attraction.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: 瞿70.00
Donations so far: 瞿40.00

Unread Posts