Prince Philip deid

jock3

Well-Known Radge
Late post but must admit I had a lump in ma throat watchin the Beeb coverage of the funeral. I think in today's world of vacuous celebrities and fake news, his passing is certainly the end of an era.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Late post but must admit I had a lump in ma throat watchin the Beeb coverage of the funeral. I think in today's world of vacuous celebrities and fake news, his passing is certainly the end of an era.
Didnt watch any of it.
Not for any anarchic reason, or hate of the man himself. I simply didnt feel the need.
Yesterday, I attended the walk past( and watched the service online) of a workmate.
She was 38 years old.
Today I'm thinking of her husband and 7 year old son.
And , at 64 years of age having seen many a funeral, I have a wee lump in my throat at that thought.
Life, eh?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Didnt watch any of it.
Not for any anarchic reason, or hate of the man himself. I simply didnt feel the need.
Yesterday, I attended the walk past( and watched the service online) of a workmate.
She was 38 years old.
Today I'm thinking of her husband and 7 year old son.
And , at 64 years of age having seen many a funeral, I have a wee lump in my throat at that thought.
Life, eh?
Mate I go tae games with brother died last week, he was only 50 odd, a twin, a dad, a son. Tomorrow I also will attend a walk past and also have a wee lump in my throat. I also will be 64 in a couple of months, and I also have seen many a funeral, too fuckin many I might add.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts