• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Primark

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
The Qs seemingly right round the block that they have had to shut half the wee carpark.

Hundreds of people with no facemasks or nothing. We are only in phase 2 ?

Never understood people's fascination with shopping, let alone standing in queues for hours. Even worse just because the shop is now open. I avoid shops like the plague and I'm even mair minded that way now. Unless I need it right away or cannae buy it online you'll no see me in a shop if I can avoid it.

Same goes for queuing up for junk food at mcdonalds and the like, I wouldnae shove any *&*^ oot the road for that shite. Places like mcdonalds serve one purpose for me, if yer oot on the sauce and yer starving on the way hame and it's the only place open.

Last edited:
Loads of bams were queuing up (in the rain) outside various Primark shops yesterday from around 4:30am!!!!

Why are these loonies so desperate to pay 3 quid for t-shirt produced in a Vietnamese sweatshop that they'd do this???

FFS, Amazon will bring the same gear to your house.

Bonkers.

Same goes for queuing up for junk food at mcdonalds and the like, I wouldnae shove any *&*^ oot the road for that shite. Places like mcdonalds serve one purpose for me, if yer oot on the sauce and yer starving on the way hame and it's the only place open.

Fat bassas pre lockdown who couldn’t even muster a 50m walk to the shop and instead sit in a queue of Porkers for the drive thru.

Car full of wrappers and burger stench for weeks after no doubt.

I’d rather starve than eat that garbage which may be a bit rich coming from a kebab muncher (chicken shawarma of course)

I was through in the weege this morning and I'm walking down this street, near where the stabbings were, and there's this really nice food smell I hadn't smelled for so long I couldn't remember what it was. Couldn't see where it was coming from either.

On the way back there was this smell again and I saw it was a Greggs. No queue, I was sorely tempted but I resisted. I have a couple of sausage rolls and a rotten pie now and again for lunch, not all that often. If I'm there next week resistance might be futile!

I'm quite looking forward to my McDonald's whenever that comes around but like others here I'll not be queuing there or anywhere else.

Edit: and I've not had a takeaway donner kebab since 30th December at 20:46 (according to the kebab app) although I did make a very delicious home made one, liar ... two a few weeks ago!

I honestly can't think of anything worse than traipsing around the high street at the best of times but with socially distanced ques? You'd have be a heavy masochist to get excited about that...

Anybody think the queues will be shorter today?

?

Anybody think the queues will be shorter today?

?
Only about a dozen waiting to get in a couple of hours ago in Irvine, over 100 same time yesterday..

This thread has been viewed 1386 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back