• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Porteous

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Wouldn't fancy playing and living in turkey myself.

Turkeys beautiful.. but just too damn hot ?

Turkey's a beautiful country.Pity it's run by a despot.

I nearly posted the same in General Hibs Chat as that's where I would have expected to find it :sm113:

The Lira has bombed even further from its previous low, now around 8 to the weak £.

If he does go he needs to make sure he's getting a fantastic number of £s or even better $s in his contract.

No flights to Turkey until July I heard although there's been a private type jet belonging to the Turkish Ministry of Health at Edinburgh Airport a couple of times recently.

The best thing he can do is speak to guys who have done it.
Kenny Miller. Boyd. Michael Stewart. Brewster.
Most seem to last a season. Brewster being the exception.

Plenty PPE too

Istanbul at bit different to the south coast of course , far more snow than here in winter too

Craig Brewster had 5 years in Greece. Never played for a Turkish team - but hey Greeks and Turks are the same thing really ???

*Kidding obviously

Thought Turkey was just for Christmas?

Craig Brewster had 5 years in Greece. Never played for a Turkish team - but hey Greeks and Turks are the same thing really ???

*Kidding obviously
Unless you're Cypriot...
Bit like The Scots and the English?

Selfish I know but I'd love to see him grow at Hibs a bit longer...:(

He really needs to i agree

The ultimate non-story of the close season. Major clubs in Europe are scouting hundreds of young players constantly, it's just what they do. Ryan will likely have been watched a couple of times as there will be reports of all young players with potential going out everywhere on the continent. He is a young lad with great potential who still has to grow into being a fully fledged professional and to be honest he still has some way to go in that respect.
He certainly has the ability and the potential to go far in the game, however I hope and believe he will be at Hibs for quite a few years yet and will go on to captain the club as well.

Did Stewart not end up suing whoever it was for unpaid wages?

Porteous has yet to complete a full season, the lad is full of potential but needs to keep himself clear of injury and keep progressing at Hibs for a couple of seasons. If he does that I believe he’ll earn caps for Scotland and have his pick of good clubs to move to.

Did Stewart not end up suing whoever it was for unpaid wages?

Porteous has yet to complete a full season, the lad is full of potential but needs to keep himself clear of injury and keep progressing at Hibs for a couple of seasons. If he does that I believe he’ll earn caps for Scotland and have his pick of good clubs to move to.
You're asking the wrong guy.
I dont know where the fuck I am anymore!

You're asking the wrong guy.
I dont know where the fuck I am anymore!

Haha wasn’t aiming the question at you, more just asking in general!

I think he has reached his full height?

I think he has reached his full height?
Have you checked with him? Does he know?

*Kidding obviously
Its aw Greek to me

Its aw Greek to me

Used to go to the Greek Islands on holiday every year many moons ago, when it was cheap as chips. Loads of interesting places to see, and the history is fascinating. Could never remember any of the Greek Mythology though. That was always my Achilles Elbow.

Recently saw an interview with a guy who claimed he was in Greece about 40 years ago....John Travolta

This thread has been viewed 1316 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back