Porteous

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
The Lira has bombed even further from its previous low, now around 8 to the weak £.

If he does go he needs to make sure he's getting a fantastic number of £s or even better $s in his contract.

No flights to Turkey until July I heard although there's been a private type jet belonging to the Turkish Ministry of Health at Edinburgh Airport a couple of times recently.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
The best thing he can do is speak to guys who have done it.
Kenny Miller. Boyd. Michael Stewart. Brewster.
Most seem to last a season. Brewster being the exception.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
The ultimate non-story of the close season. Major clubs in Europe are scouting hundreds of young players constantly, it's just what they do. Ryan will likely have been watched a couple of times as there will be reports of all young players with potential going out everywhere on the continent. He is a young lad with great potential who still has to grow into being a fully fledged professional and to be honest he still has some way to go in that respect.
He certainly has the ability and the potential to go far in the game, however I hope and believe he will be at Hibs for quite a few years yet and will go on to captain the club as well.

Zab

Admin
The best thing he can do is speak to guys who have done it.
Kenny Miller. Boyd. Michael Stewart. Brewster.
Most seem to last a season. Brewster being the exception.

Did Stewart not end up suing whoever it was for unpaid wages?

Porteous has yet to complete a full season, the lad is full of potential but needs to keep himself clear of injury and keep progressing at Hibs for a couple of seasons. If he does that I believe he’ll earn caps for Scotland and have his pick of good clubs to move to.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Did Stewart not end up suing whoever it was for unpaid wages?

Porteous has yet to complete a full season, the lad is full of potential but needs to keep himself clear of injury and keep progressing at Hibs for a couple of seasons. If he does that I believe he’ll earn caps for Scotland and have his pick of good clubs to move to.
You're asking the wrong guy.
I dont know where the fuck I am anymore!