• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Poor, Very Poor HIBS.

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
FUCKING BOTTLE BAG *&*^ AS PER.

And us daft fucks buy season tickets.

Fucking knobs.

Lack of attacking options in our squad is scary ,st Johnstone pissed that with a weakened team.

We need to look for a forward in the summer. Really fucking scary really. No longer confident of third place and there is no way we are favourites for the Scottish cup. We just lost to the favourites. I’m just hoping, providing we get through next week, the buddies can somehow upset St Johnstone

The club will be fucking delighted theres a social media blackout, that was shocking and we have the right to moan at them.

Let’s be completely honest here

SHIT !!!!!!!!! Again

Dire to watch , midfield utter shite

Not to finish 3rd. with a crap Aberdeen and no Hearts would be unforgivable considering where we got ourselves to, never get a better chance.
This is far from SJ’s first team, imagine SJ being your bogey team for as long as they have. Like already mentioned if we were to get through next week and play them in the final how would the players feel even though it’s not any of the bigot brothers!

Newell and Jackson playing like they couldn't be arsed.Which pisses me off, because we know both of them are capable of far better.But if that's their attitude we would be better getting shot of them.

Not to finish 3rd. with a crap Aberdeen and no Hearts would be unforgivable considering where we got ourselves to, never get a better chance.
This is far from SJ’s first team, imagine SJ being your bogey team for as long as they have. Like already mentioned if we were to get through next week and play them in the final how would the players feel even though it’s not any of the bigot brothers!
Let's face it St Johnstone didn't look capable of scoring either apart from that gift.

Disgusted at players attitude

We’re gonna end up finishing 4th in a 3 horse race

Let's face it St Johnstone didn't look capable of scoring either apart from that gift.
I agree however they did score...maybe we’re leaving it until the (hopefully) final and we’ll take them apart 🤔😂😂

We better seriously up the calibre of player for next season or it’s a golf permit instead of season ticket for 22/23.

Better buck up their ideas if we are wanting to finish 3rd, with a performance like that from both the players and management doesn’t leave me with great confidence, as I said elsewhere we are offering new deals to same players who aren’t consistent enough!!

I'm sure someone posted we haven't beat them at er since 2012 surely this isn't gen ?

I'm sure someone posted we haven't beat them at er since 2012 surely this isn't gen ?

Nine years unbeaten at ER!!

Nine years unbeaten at ER!!
Considering our budget to there's it says more about us .

It was said on the TV.Think it was Tam McManus?

It was said on the TV.Think it was Tam McManus?
yep

We better seriously up the calibre of player for next season or it’s a golf permit instead of season ticket for 22/23.
We need alot better I would keep Nisbet Boyle , Gogic,Doig,Ryan what's scary most of theses players will be off , the rest I wouldn't care if any of them went .

7 games it adds up i read somewhere

Everyone, apart from those in charge, could see we lacked attacking options but chose to leave us light up front in January.

Letting Scott Allan go on loan was criminal. Even if he couldn’t play a full game, we get five subs and when we’re looking for someone to create something he could have been a real option.

It’s all about the cup and IF we get past Dundee Utd, there’s nothing to suggest we could score a goal against St Johnstone, never mind beat them. And that’s shocking since it St Johnstone. We still look dodgy at the back at times. We really need to start looking organised. Other teams manage it.

In terms of the league, 3rd or 4th doesn’t really matter now that the top Europa spot goes to the cup winners, but for those that are still desperate to get 3rd, we’ve been very lucky that we’ve been against an Aberdeen team that could score about one goal in ten games recently.

Anything other than winning the cup is failure from this point forward and blame should go on the shocking recruitment leaving us short up front.

I'm sure someone posted we haven't beat them at er since 2012 surely this isn't gen
When you think about it, St J have also won 2 trophies in that period (might be 3 shortly)and not been relegated. Very bizarre that over a 10 year period a club with our resources compared to there's should be the far less successful of the 2. Something way wrong with that stat

When you think about it, St J have also won 2 trophies in that period (might be 3 shortly)and not been relegated. Very bizarre that over a 10 year period a club with our resources compared to there's should be the far less successful of the 2. Something way wrong with that stat
Very sobering to be honest but always the way with hibs! We need to target bringing in one, maybe two, decent forwards in the summer. Shocking we have so few options up front

Everyone, apart from those in charge, could see we lacked attacking options but chose to leave us light up front in January.

Letting Scott Allan go on loan was criminal. Even if he couldn’t play a full game, we get five subs and when we’re looking for someone to create something he could have been a real option.

It’s all about the cup and IF we get past Dundee Utd, there’s nothing to suggest we could score a goal against St Johnstone, never mind beat them. And that’s shocking since it St Johnstone. We still look dodgy at the back at times. We really need to start looking organised. Other teams manage it.

In terms of the league, 3rd or 4th doesn’t really matter now that the top Europa spot goes to the cup winners, but for those that are still desperate to get 3rd, we’ve been very lucky that we’ve been against an Aberdeen team that could score about one goal in ten games recently.

Anything other than winning the cup is failure from this point forward and blame should go on the shocking recruitment leaving us short up front.
Stevie Mallan would have been a good option.

Stevie Mallan would have been a good option.

I agree, however as I understand it, both Stevie and Scott asked to be loaned out, Jack wanted both to stay.

They are a very well run club and because they have a small support with similarly small expectations compared to say Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen, they have tended to over achieve in relation to their size.
Another factor is that they don't keep chopping and changing their managers every year or so like we have done. Tommy Wright done a fabulous job there but was probably in charge too long, they now appear to have made a very inspired choice in Calum Davidson. He looked a risky appointment on paper but they will have done lots of due diligence checks on him and convinced themselves it was worth the gamble. So far it appears to have been a risk that has paid off for them.

Last edited:
We need alot better I would keep Nisbet Boyle , Gogic,Doig,Ryan what's scary most of theses players will be off , the rest I wouldn't care if any of them went .

We could possibly lose Nisbet, Porto and Doig in the summer, I have no faith that Ross or the recruitment team would bring in the same quality, with the exception of Nisbet our recruitment has been piss poor eh.

Last edited:
We could possibly lose Nisbet, Porto and Doig in the summer, I have no faith that Ross or the recruitment team would bring in the same quality, with the exception of Nisbet our recruitment has been piss poor eh.
And Doig. So two out of the three you are worried about losing were recruited by the guys you don't rate.

And Doig. So two out of the three you are worried about losing were recruited by the guys you don't rate.

I will give you Doig.

Been saying for weeks, 3rd place flatters us big time, utter shit on Saturday, no excuses imo

Thats not true though really is it.
The only signings that have actually been poor are Wright and Magennis.

The rest have all played a part or been an improvement on what we had already.

Leigh G , Jason C - goals there

Thats not true though really is it.
The only signings that have actually been poor are Wright and Magennis.

The rest have all played a part or been an improvement on what we had already.

In your opinion but not for me.

Are you EVER happy with Hibs TF????

I think 21st May 2016 he was fairly happy, although disappointed that we hadn't wrapped it up a bit sooner than 90+2.

:grinning-smiley-045:

To be fair, we don’t follow hibs for the glory and success 😂. I do love what we represent and the culture of the club though. Love reading and watching things like trainspotting and seeing hibs and the culture of our surroundings. I’m quite sad like that tbh but there you go

Understanble disappointment running at points through this thread. We lost the battle not the war. I've always been a nervous Hibs fan, low expectation, and delighted when we succeed, so maybe there is something in the fans belief.
I've been quite happy with the teams progress, I'm not disagreeing there are areas of development. Fitba will always throw up issues to overcome, its how you overcome them. We all know that.

Onto Porto, sometime ago I threw some doubt on his progression, his decision making mainly. Since then he has put in some excellent performances and responded. His mistake on Saturday was bad, the kid will know that and will respond, he has that type of character.
Our centre half pairing has been of concern this year, Porto as young kid has taken on a lot of pressure, placed upon by a coaching staff who believe in him,as I do. Young players make mistakes,it's part of the gig.

At Stranraer , I asked SWH junior tae specifically listen tae centre half communication. I was interested that Porto was the leader,and Paul rather quiet.
This suggested to me that Daz has always been the leader with Paul in the main no surprise there.
So not only is Porto finding his feet as a player, but as the leader,that's a big ask in that position and at his age.
Now for me Daz is my kind of centre half, but Daz will play bits and bobs, and the mantle has to be handed over when the pressure is really on.
For me I'm going tae back Porto, I think he will react,it's a gamble but that's fitba.
Porto is the future so I will hang my coat on him, Taking him out , not for me. Go prove your point son. And put a rocket up that midfield.

I hope we will succeed with our goals this season, and I'm sure a reaction is coming and third place and a final are on the horizon.
Time tae go do it and I'm sure we can. Let's get behind the team & management .
I believe.

So who else has been a piss poor signing?
Gogic? Nah
McGinn, nah.. recently, not so hot, but general terms.. nah
Cadden? Nah
Irvine, hot and cold, piss poor? Nah, added a bit of energy to midfield
Murphy, good on the park, poor finishing, but we had nothing at all on the left. Injuries, unlucky. Piss poor? Nah

I'd like to know what you think is so bad about all these players?

Mind you thought we should bin Boyle 4/5 months ago... opinions eh

Understanble disappointment running at points through this thread. We lost the battle not the war. I've always been a nervous Hibs fan, low expectation, and delighted when we succeed, so maybe there is something in the fans belief.
I've been quite happy with the teams progress, I'm not disagreeing there are areas of development. Fitba will always throw up issues to overcome, its how you overcome them. We all know that.

Onto Porto, sometime ago I threw some doubt on his progression, his decision making mainly. Since then he has put in some excellent performances and responded. His mistake on Saturday was bad, the kid will know that and will respond, he has that type of character.
Our centre half pairing has been of concern this year, Porto as young kid has taken on a lot of pressure, placed upon by a coaching staff who believe in him,as I do. Young players make mistakes,it's part of the gig.

At Stranraer , I asked SWH junior tae specifically listen tae centre half communication. I was interested that Porto was the leader,and Paul rather quiet.
This suggested to me that Daz has always been the leader with Paul in the main no surprise there.
So not only is Porto finding his feet as a player, but as the leader,that's a big ask in that position and at his age.
Now for me Daz is my kind of centre half, but Daz will play bits and bobs, and the mantle has to be handed over when the pressure is really on.
For me I'm going tae back Porto, I think he will react,it's a gamble but that's fitba.
Porto is the future so I will hang my coat on him, Taking him out , not for me. Go prove your point son. And put a rocket up that midfield.

I hope we will succeed with our goals this season, and I'm sure a reaction is coming and third place and a final are on the horizon.
Time tae go do it and I'm sure we can. Let's get behind the team & management .
I believe.

You are spot on re Porteous I think, in that he has came back better after his past errors - errors for which, like yourself, I wanted to see him dropped. There is no reason to not expect he wont come back stronger again this time. Despite my frustration with the stupid ball on Saturday I would still play him.

Reactions: SWH

This thread has been viewed 5951 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back