• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Poofgate

Much as I'm sure referees would enjoy having a days long debate on the Bounce as to what's homophobic or not, it turns out they don't have to as the SFA have helpfully developed a policy on foul and abusive language / aggravated foul and abusive language. This means they can simply apply the rules in dealing with players who also know what the rules are.

No doubt this will free up referee time to go and protect ambulance staff in green uniforms (which I didn't even realise was within the SFA remit till reading this thread).

Maybe I should wear stripey pyjamas with a pink triangle on them so as you know whether it's cool or not to call me a poofy bastard?
When did you stop?

When did you stop?
He’s gone bananas.

1621883481231.jpg

That looks like Jack Ross in there?

Much as I'm sure referees would enjoy having a days long debate on the Bounce as to what's homophobic or not, it turns out they don't have to as the SFA have helpfully developed a policy on foul and abusive language / aggravated foul and abusive language. This means they can simply apply the rules in dealing with players who also know what the rules are.

No doubt this will free up referee time to go and protect ambulance staff in green uniforms (which I didn't even realise was within the SFA remit till reading this thread).
Don’t suppose you have a copy? I’d be interested to see it.

What a poof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210525-205844_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210525-205844_Chrome.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 32
Don’t suppose you have a copy? I’d be interested to see it.
Not to hand cos SFA website is hopeless but it comes under "foul and abusive language". Using homophobic / racist etc terms brings it into the realms of aggravated foul and abusive language which can carry a six match suspension. I'd expect if the lad says sorry and goes to some diversity training or somesuch it won't come to that though.

Not to hand cos SFA website is hopeless but it comes under "foul and abusive language". Using homophobic / racist etc terms brings it into the realms of aggravated foul and abusive language which can carry a six match suspension. I'd expect if the lad says sorry and goes to some diversity training or somesuch it won't come to that though.

But they can shout and swear at the referees.

Wish they'd start booking for all that, dissent, the lot.

But they can shout and swear at the referees.

Wish they'd start booking for all that, dissent, the lot.
Shouting and swearing at refs comes under foul and abusive language too I believe.

Shouting and swearing at refs comes under foul and abusive language too I believe.

It should, probably does.
But how often does a ref enforce it?

They should release the mics, im sure they're recorded all game.

Nobody mention oppo players not retreating at free kicks :grrr::red::grrr:

This thread has been viewed 2992 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50