• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Players available to speak to speak to clubs

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Reaction score
Every Premiership star free to speak to other clubs in January - Daily Record

Few interesting ones in there. The best of it is that Hibs only have 2 players in that category and 1 is in negations to sign an extension so we are told.

Every Premiership star free to speak to other clubs in January - Daily Record

Few interesting ones in there. The best of it is that Hibs only have 2 players in that category and 1 is in negations to sign an extension so we are told.

Few decent players in there. Scott Bain, Liam Henderson, Murray Davidson? I hope Dylan signs back up though.

Few decent players in there. Scott Bain, Liam Henderson, Murray Davidson? I hope Dylan signs back up though.

Would add Ali Crawford and possibly that wee Paul McGowan from Dundee if he is not who I am thinking with major off the field issues.

Would add Ali Crawford and possibly that wee Paul McGowan from Dundee if he is not who I am thinking with major off the field issues.

Missed Crawford, think he is Hun bound?

The huns so disorganised they need the record to let them know who is becoming available!

On top of those mentioned, Mark O'Hara and Danny Rogers are decent.
Blair Alston can play both wings and central.

I like the winger McKenzie from Killie, pacy and can beat a man. Very much in the Boyle mould. Prone to scoring screamers too, a 30 yarder against the Jambos sticks in the mind from Sportscene. I think he can play RM too.

He's the one with off field issues. Played with an electronic tag at one point.

wouldn’t mind that jones from killie too he would be decent player as cover on the wing.

I would rather we had Dylan signed up first not going to lie I would be devastated if we lost him.

I would rather we had Dylan signed up first not going to lie I would be devastated if we lost him.

Indeed. My old man only sees games when he's home for Xmas, and based on the County and Hertz games Dylan is in my dad's opinion a better player than McGinn.

I realise that's only a tiny window for judgment; I just mean that it's illustrative of how good the guy actually is (as opposed to John not being good or anything).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. My old man only sees games when he's home for Xmas, and based on the County and Hertz games Dylan is in my dad's opinion a better player than McGinn.

I realise that's only a tiny window for judgment; I just mean that it's illustrative of how good the guy actually is (as opposed to John not being good or anything).

Well I think your Dads assement is correct.

Well I think your Dads assement is correct.

I think he is too.

Two completely different players, johns gifted with all the physical traits and Dylan is far more technical.

I think your dad is correct too. Dylan is the best footballer I've seen at Hibs since Latapy.

John is something different, he's a superior athlete, faster, more aggressive and brings value to a team with his overall displays, I love them both dearly.

Cheers. Not a bad player but sounds a little rocket that we don't need attached to club.

Just googled him. He hates the police,eh? 3 convictions for assaulting police :roll:

I think your dad is correct too. Dylan is the best footballer I've seen at Hibs since Latapy.

not sure he's better than Brown and maybe a few others

not sure he's better than Brown and maybe a few others

I think he is.

Been thinking about this. Boozy was tremendous, Brown hadn't become the player he is now, Murphy is probably close.

But I prefer Dylan.

Last edited:
I thought Liam Miller on his day was completely unplayable. He tore motherwell apart one afternoon (day when riordan n zemamma argued over a freekick that he ended up putting away)

Boozy before his injury.

Scott wasn't a polished player when he left, but he was a terror to be up against.

Murphy best first touch ever.

I think we're seeing a great spell from Dylan, dunno about best player since Russell. It's an interesting topic actually.

I've been raving about Dylan since he signed. He's a remarkable footballer who IMHO could improve the Celtic starting 11. Please Hibs get him secured.

He’s not available but I’d like to see us put a bid in for Vaughan at raith. Boy knows where the goal is and he’s a hibee

He’s not available but I’d like to see us put a bid in for Vaughan at raith. Boy knows where the goal is and he’s a hibee

Hearts signed a Jambo from Raith and look how that’s turned out... not saying Vaughan would fall into that category but League One to the top end of the Premiership is a massive step up.

Hearts signed a Jambo from Raith and look how that’s turned out... not saying Vaughan would fall into that category but League One to the top end of the Premiership is a massive step up.
Word is the gunts are interested in Vaughan.

This thread has been viewed 1491 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back