Players available to speak to speak to clubs

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
Few decent players in there. Scott Bain, Liam Henderson, Murray Davidson? I hope Dylan signs back up though.

Would add Ali Crawford and possibly that wee Paul McGowan from Dundee if he is not who I am thinking with major off the field issues.

Jack

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
The huns so disorganised they need the record to let them know who is becoming available!

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
On top of those mentioned, Mark O'Hara and Danny Rogers are decent.
Blair Alston can play both wings and central.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I like the winger McKenzie from Killie, pacy and can beat a man. Very much in the Boyle mould. Prone to scoring screamers too, a 30 yarder against the Jambos sticks in the mind from Sportscene. I think he can play RM too.

SKII

Would add Ali Crawford and possibly that wee Paul McGowan from Dundee if he is not who I am thinking with major off the field issues.

He's the one with off field issues. Played with an electronic tag at one point.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
wouldn’t mind that jones from killie too he would be decent player as cover on the wing.

aggie

Justified Radge
I would rather we had Dylan signed up first not going to lie I would be devastated if we lost him.

Indeed. My old man only sees games when he's home for Xmas, and based on the County and Hertz games Dylan is in my dad's opinion a better player than McGinn.

I realise that's only a tiny window for judgment; I just mean that it's illustrative of how good the guy actually is (as opposed to John not being good or anything).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
Indeed. My old man only sees games when he's home for Xmas, and based on the County and Hertz games Dylan is in my dad's opinion a better player than McGinn.

I realise that's only a tiny window for judgment; I just mean that it's illustrative of how good the guy actually is (as opposed to John not being good or anything).

Well I think your Dads assement is correct.

southfieldhibby

I think your dad is correct too. Dylan is the best footballer I've seen at Hibs since Latapy.

John is something different, he's a superior athlete, faster, more aggressive and brings value to a team with his overall displays, I love them both dearly.

southfieldhibby

not sure he's better than Brown and maybe a few others

I think he is.

Been thinking about this. Boozy was tremendous, Brown hadn't become the player he is now, Murphy is probably close.

But I prefer Dylan.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I thought Liam Miller on his day was completely unplayable. He tore motherwell apart one afternoon (day when riordan n zemamma argued over a freekick that he ended up putting away)

Boozy before his injury.

Scott wasn't a polished player when he left, but he was a terror to be up against.

Murphy best first touch ever.

I think we're seeing a great spell from Dylan, dunno about best player since Russell. It's an interesting topic actually.

Smurf

I've been raving about Dylan since he signed. He's a remarkable footballer who IMHO could improve the Celtic starting 11. Please Hibs get him secured.