Player you should hate but just dont.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

vasco de gama

Well-Known Radge
Willie Johnston - played for Huns and Guntz. Given a lot of the blame for the Argentina 78 disaster when it was truly a national collective balls up. He’s clearly a radge of the highest possible standards and for that reason I’ve always kinda liked him. He’s kinda the Anthony Stokes of Huns/Guntz world. Probably a total fanny but I’ve never met him.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I don't remember Donald Ford being nasty about us.But (and I said this before) when I was a youngster I actually became a hun that went to Easter Rd every week and was nomilly only a hun when they visited was because I liked Colin Stein so much.

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
I don't remember Donald Ford being nasty about us.But (and I said this before) when I was a youngster I actually became a hun that went to Easter Rd every week and was nomilly only a hun when they visited was because I liked Colin Stein so much.
That's a tad weird 😱

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I'm a tard weird.I went and supported Hibs throughout the year, but when the Rangers came to play I donned my Blue Red and White bunnet and my dad took me to the games and protected me from the non segregated hoardes.Then some day my dad sat me down and explained about the Troubles and I chucked it.

WJC1848

Just A Radge
I go back to the days when Hearts had some wonderful players. Yes, seriously. I saw each of them play, as I used to go to Easter Road and Tynecastle on alternate weeks. The first time my Dad allowed me to go to an away game on my own was at Falkirk in 1957, when Eddie Turnbull moved back to right-half and then made the Scotland World Cup squad in Sweden. Hibs won 3-1 that day.
Dave MacKay was a world-class player for Them and for Spurs.
Willie Bauld was a sensational centre forward, only bettered by our own Laurie Reilly.
Alfie Conn and Jimmy Wardhaugh formed a tremendous trio with Bauld.
Alex Young, Jim Cruickshank, Roald Jensen, and even John Robertson - all grudgingly admired.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Willie Johnston - played for Huns and Guntz. Given a lot of the blame for the Argentina 78 disaster when it was truly a national collective balls up. He’s clearly a radge of the highest possible standards and for that reason I’ve always kinda liked him. He’s kinda the Anthony Stokes of Huns/Guntz world. Probably a total fanny but I’ve never met him.
I come from Fife and drank a few times in Willie's boozer in Kirkcaldy. He was a nice fella, never (that I seen) got involved in fitbaw chat, other than a Rovers or Scotland game.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here