Player Stats 2020 2021

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Following on from the points comparison, I'll do more detailed player stats this season - I'm still smoothing out some of the formulas because I'm way too lazy to work them out for myself and I make less mistakes if they are auto calculated.

First Up Player Appearances & Minutes played. More to come but so far:

Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 11.22.19.png
Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 11.17.14.png

Looking at the squad I'd expect another central defender to come in, and a full back to be shipped out. We'll probably see some movement on loans once the other leagues start playing.

Last edited:

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
Suppose if another central midfielder's coming in then Josh Campbell or Fraser Murray would probably go out on loan as well?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
The squad actually looks more balanced than you'd think when it's presented that way.

I agree we need another Centre Back though. Probably another Centre Forward too.
Possibly a bit light on holding midfielders, if the intention is to play two in there. I suspect we might see Dabrowski playing the cup games.

Suppose if another central midfielder's coming in then Josh Campbell or Fraser Murray would probably go out on loan as well?
They haven't really progressed as might have been hoped for, but the last six months have been a bit of an issue. I'd expect them to go out on loan.

20 man match day squads have opened up Hibs to allow virtually their entire senior squad to be stripped every game. It cant be that long until we see 23 man squads.

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
Would like to see one more first pick player. Someone who can control the midfield, make telling passes through the middle, track back when necessary, and generally pull the strings.

If we could sign a midfield maestro between Gogic and Allan reckon we could stay in top 3. And we wouldnt need Mallan, Hallberg, Newell, Murray except as back up.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 12.47.44.png

Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 12.47.19.png

I'll make a couple of tweaks - Jamie Murphy hasn't played 7% of minutes, he's played 40/94 minutes since he signed. I might tweak Gogics too seeing as he missed out yesterday through no apparent fault of his own.

I'm going to review the assists as well because they look awful light, and dont include for example a player who draws a foul to win a penalty that is ultimately scored from. That seems like an assist to me.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£41.24
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old