• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Plastic and Veganism

You've never seen donkeys getting their long hooves trimmed?
You look at some weird websites Moaty.
Was that a Google search of “asses getting bad treatment”?

Asking for a friend.

You've never seen donkeys getting their long hooves trimmed?

I'm aware of the practice, yes. Largely because the UK isn't the best place for them and their hooves don't get worn down as they once would when they were working.

Not sure what that has to do with my original point that because we don't breed them for our own use anymore, they live in santcuarys in small numbers these days. And if the worst they have to go through is getting their toenails clipped I think they are doing slightly better than chickens up to their knees in amonia burns, pigs dying of exhaustion in cramped stys and cows cueing up for a bolt in the brew.

But y'know, you carry on with whatever it is you're doing here...

Asking for a friend.
Ass King for a friend? Few homophobic puns in there somewhere.

Asking for a friend.
Weird websites?There's a whole site on Facebook dedicated to videos of this kind of stuff.Dogs with massive dreadlocks,donkeys with huge hooves,massive rusty zippo lighters that get a makeover.I can spend hours watching this pish.

Weird websites?There's a whole site on Facebook dedicated to videos of this kind of stuff.Dogs with massive dreadlocks,donkeys with huge hooves,massive rusty zippo lighters that get a makeover.I can spend hours watching this pish.
me too, unfortunately a lot of it on Hibs TV.

My daughter likes the fact she can have veggie dippers with her happy meal certainly.

Personally, I'd rather not be giving McDonald's any money, but kids soften your resolve a bit.
mine certainly do, all three of them have or still work at Mickey D's...pass the sauce

I have been Vegan for many years now but proud to say that my plastic cock is still intact after all those years.

Splendid inclusion of cock, before official teeth lyrics in this recording.....wonderful.

Stockbridge Dub my good amigo did Dora Noyce make you pay more for that pal?

BIG G

Last edited:
Reactions: Dub
Dinosaur killer! I've been told by a friend that oil isn't actually dinosaur based. But I shall chose to ignore this fact for the sake of this post.

Gonae get a large delivery from this mob in Glasgow.

Or stay local at Easter Greens 4 Easter Road.

unnamed.jpg

Easter Greens | 100% Vegan Grocery Shop Edinburgh | Online & In-Store

BIG G

View attachment 4503

BIG G
Think of the food miles ;-)

Think of the food miles ;-)

Spot on. Maybe replace wee white vans with these....

OKVELY7VYVX3IK7F6XFZN73QPQ.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:

View attachment 4503

BIG G
Glass isn't plant based and neither are tiles.

Clicked on one of the links.. First thing on page, vegan fried chicken.

No issues with folk who have gone vegan but why still call things hamburgers and chicken? The idea is getting away from meat, but it'd advertised as such.

No issues with folk who have gone vegan but why still call things hamburgers and chicken? The idea is getting away from meat, but it'd advertised as such.
I didn't know you cared. Thank you.
Taking your advice. Ordering large quantities of millet, oatmeal, dried black beans, green lentils. I may not even cook them before consumption.
Now where did I see those sackcloth and ashes online.

BIG G

Last edited:
Taking your advice. Ordering large quantities of millet, oatmeal, dried black beans, green lentils. I may not even cook them before consumption.

BIG G

Selflagulation.com?

BIG G
Aduki beans ya bass!

The same reason you have hamburger or chicken crisps - its the most accurate description of the products flavour.

I suppose my argument back would be why not call it that?

This thread has been viewed 3556 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back