• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Plastic and Veganism

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Tempe is something eaten in Indonesia every day. I always think it looks like peanut brittle.
It does a bit. Totally different texture though.

Most of the "weird" vegan food over here is eaten fairly regularly somewhere else. I do a lot of Asian cooking because of it.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Without animal husbandry,Cows, sheep, pigs and chickens would die off.But before that their hooves claws and such like would become terribly overgrown and they would just starve to death.I'm hoping the vegans are prepaired for that scenario if we all take it up.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
So not only are you prepaired to let dinosaurs die so that you can wear your pretend leather biker jackets,you also want coos, sheep and pigs to die a horrible slow death.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
If any vegan types are feeling marginalised or threatened by this Moat character then please report to your nearest admin. I’ve heard he’s rather quick to use his fists but heavens above none of us should let him away with bullying the latest group he feels aggrieved with.

All the best x

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
If any vegan types are feeling marginalised or threatened by this Moat character then please report to your nearest admin. I’ve heard he’s rather quick to use his fists but heavens above none of us should let him away with bullying the latest group he feels aggrieved with.

All the best x
I saw what you did there.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Without animal husbandry,Cows, sheep, pigs and chickens would die off.But before that their hooves claws and such like would become terribly overgrown and they would just starve to death.I'm hoping the vegans are prepaired for that scenario if we all take it up.
I take it that's what happened to donkeys when we stopped breeding them for labour aye?

More vegans would just result in less industrial breeding.

Everyone turning vegan over night is a pretty ridiculous hypothetical.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Vegan food is incredibly abundant these days. Especially meat substitute stuff. It's a much easier lifestyle choice than it used to be certainly.

I still like cooking with tempah, tofu and the like though.
Try having coeliac disease which is not a lifestyle choice and watch the free from sections filled up with plant based food rammed full of gluten cause its the new trend.
Must be great being able to choose what you can eat

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Try having coeliac disease which is not a lifestyle choice and watch the free from sections filled up with plant based food rammed full of gluten cause its the new trend.
Must be great being able to choose what you can eat
That’s a bummer.
Sadly the supermarkets will be guided by profits only.
Hopefully there will still be choices for guys with similar issues. Although I don’t have any food issues (apart from over eating) I always thought the ‘free from’ aisle was thoughtful.
I don’t have a gall bladder anymore so fatty or spicy food can be a challenge- unfortunately I love both.
Oh aye. Coffee. And alcohol.
One makes me go for a shit, the other makes me talk/type shit.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I take it that's what happened to donkeys when we stopped breeding them for labour aye?

More vegans would just result in less industrial breeding.

Everyone turning vegan over night is a pretty ridiculous hypothetical.
You've never seen donkeys getting their long hooves trimmed?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts