• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Planet Yams

Luke D

Just A Radge
Reaction score
What a load of keek....

anyway delighted to notice in Asda chesser that they have Hundreds of copies left, reckon they will be pulling this and all other outlets will follow, 10,000 run seems a tad ambitious and no doubt this will fall by the wayside, run number 2 will never happen.

And were all monkeys and play at fester road....Woooo Ha Ha...:rollfloor

And they have what it takes to be a success in Europe :rollfloor

Only yams would believe this mince...

Planet Bams mair like :hmmm

Luke D said:
What a load of keek....

anyway delighted to notice in Asda chesser that they have Hundreds of copies left, reckon they will be pulling this and all other outlets will follow, 10,000 run seems a tad ambitious and no doubt this will fall by the wayside, run number 2 will never happen.

And were all monkeys and play at fester road....Woooo Ha Ha...:rollfloor

And they have what it takes to be a success in Europe :rollfloor

Only yams would believe this mince...

Seen them in the service station at Craigleith last week and, as they were lying on the floor just inside the door, naturally thought they were something to wipe yer feet on. :dunno:

I'd just been in the jet-spray car wash :innocent

Was it last weeks unsold ones or did it have Beasties departure on the front page, think ma car needs washed again :hmmm

Hope all those 'so-called-journalists' who took a gamble on employment with this rag end up bankrupt. They can always get a job selling a REAL publication.... The Big Issue. At least it's a worthy cause and not going to line the pocket of some Hertz twat.

all right mate it had elliott on front, i presume is issue 1

apologies if it a'nt hence making me post pish !!

GGTTH

Luke D said:
all right mate it had elliott on front, i presume is issue 1

apologies if it a'nt hence making me post pish !!

GGTTH

Canny mind who was on the front, but rest assured it was some right ugly mo'fo :nodding

Boogy said:
Hope all those 'so-called-journalists' who took a gamble on employment with this rag end up bankrupt. They can always get a job selling a REAL publication.... The Big Issue. At least it's a worthy cause and not going to line the pocket of some Hertz twat.

A tad harsh these guys are not Jambos just out of work Journos.

I hope they do well, with this and their next REAL publication:wink:

Bigboozy said:

Point noted - but bearing in mind the industry these guys work in, surely their journalistic integrity should be called into question working for such an obviously biased publication? I know a few guys who write freelance, and wouldn't touch something like this with a 10ft barge-pole for fear that their rep. would be ruined. If these journalists/writers are willing to work for a paper like this they have to expect to take a bit flak over it...??? If its been marketed as a newspaper and sold in supermarkets/petrol stations then everyone who has access to buy it should be entitled to their opinion.

Boogy said:
Bigboozy said:

Point noted - but bearing in mind the industry these guys work in, surely their journalistic integrity should be called into question working for such an obviously biased publication? I know a few guys who write freelance, and wouldn't touch something like this with a 10ft barge-pole for fear that their rep. would be ruined. If these journalists/writers are willing to work for a paper like this they have to expect to take a bit flak over it...??? If its been marketed as a newspaper and sold in supermarkets/petrol stations then everyone who has access to buy it should be entitled to their opinion.

The way they've punted it about would make you think the journo's were also jambo's, canny see sumdae like Aidan, Simon or Allan lookin' for a start if the Hootsmon decide to pump thum.

In fact, any right-minded sports journo(a rare breed indeed :roll: ) would have their integrity called into question if they produced a publication that refers to rival fans, their manager and their stadium as Hobo's, Monkey Heid and Fester Road, on a more than regular basis.

Without being disrespectful to the guys at MHHM, all the Gunts rag is a glossy coloured fanzine, not a newspaper in media terms, as is what their trying to pass it off as.

I read last week that the Gonads had officially distanced themselves from it because of the aforementioned comments, did'nt stop them from allowing players interviews, column written by their official matchday announcer, etc.

A rag is a rag is a rag, except when its used as an ass-wipe, in this case, or should I say doormat :wink:

Sure they'll be raking in the classified advertising though. The Situations Vacant and Property For Sale sections should be filling up nicely.

:rollfloor

pilrig70 said:
Sure they'll be raking in the classified advertising though. The Situations Vacant and Property For Sale sections should be filling up nicely.

Wonder if they'd carry an ad for Cala Homes new Tynecastle development :hmmm

tyncastleflats25sw.gif

Bigboozy said:

One of them has written a decent article in the Guardian.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1737838,00.html

Well, when I say decent, at least it isn't absurdly sycophantic like 'fans chiefs' Laidlaw and Watson.

Agree with you re the article, but he still sees the world through his maroon tinted glasses. To say they are genuine challengers is, I think, giving his mind a treat. It's a one horse race and has been since has been since half way through the season when Celtic turned them over at New Year.

Has anyone actually read this pish?

Postiga said:
Has anyone actually read this pish?

not read more of had it thrust in my face in return for all the emails i have been sending regarding Jambo dynasty, the exact situation was aforementioned yam shouting "How many monkeys have u got as manager", to which i was thrust the first issue with all the monkeys wearing hibs tops. Then the monkey shot of tony mowbray, i went nuts and told the boy he was out of order, at least the stuff i send him is TRUE....:rollfloor

Anyway, it is basically a fanzine and it mocks opposition supporters and team, is this allowed ?? I presume the smeltic view and the Hun keek do the same, if they dont then these be getting removed...:tuttut:

Bigboozy said:

It's a disgusting piece of filth. Don't care who they are or what they are planning to do. They've been well out of order.:banger:

If they wonder just why they were, and will soon be again, out of work 'Journos':))rollfloor ), then they should actually read their current production.

Areseholes.

Luke D said:
not read more of had it thrust in my face in return for all the emails i have been sending regarding Jambo dynasty, the exact situation was aforementioned yam shouting "How many monkeys have u got as manager", to which i was thrust the first issue with all the monkeys wearing hibs tops. Then the monkey shot of tony mowbray, i went nuts and told the boy he was out of order, at least the stuff i send him is TRUE....:rollfloor

Anyway, it is basically a fanzine and it mocks opposition supporters and team, is this allowed ?? I presume the smeltic view and the Hun keek do the same, if they dont then these be getting removed...:tuttut:

No doubt that the Celtic and Rangers papers (not the sun or the daily record:wink: ) are the same as that tripe, but i haven't read any of them so i don't actually know.

If its an official paper/magazine then i think Hibs could maybe have a complaint they could make but i doubt they would.

Now if Hibs sued Hearts :wink: .........

Boss told me to count the papers today. Kept losing count so had to number them. Could only think of the numbers 7-0 and 6-2 though. Liked the part in the middle about Albert Kidd.:thumbgrin :thumbgrin

Surely it's just a glorified fanzine,no profesional jurno who doesn't want to hit rock bottom would go near it.they might as well be standing selling it than writing in it. typical low standards they set themselves in the usual Jambo tradition.

This thread has been viewed 2437 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back