• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Pies

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
And plate with fork at a game. Whats went wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210717-134343_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717-134343_Twitter.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 63
Tomato sauce. That's what went wrong!

Surely its more difficult to eat a pie on a plate at a game, especially if the fork's plastic and liable to snap, than it is to eat a plateless pie. Unless there's a wee table or flat surface balancing the plate becomes unnecessarily cumbersome and there's a fair chance the ultimate result would be the dropping or even catapulting of pie. No good.

Ultimately the scotch pie is the ideal football food on the basis on its thick double crust pastry casing acting as a its own inbuilt and edible plate. Just ask that Paul Hollywood off the telly.

Surely its more difficult to eat a pie on a plate at a game, especially if the fork's plastic and liable to snap, than it is to eat a plateless pie. Unless there's a wee table or flat surface balancing the plate becomes unnecessarily cumbersome and there's a fair chance the ultimate result would be the dropping or evespinningplates-1.jpgspinningplates-1.jpgn catapulting of pie. No good.

Ultimately the scotch pie is the ideal football food on the basis on its thick double crust pastry casing acting as a its own inbuilt and edible plate. Just ask that Paul Hollywood off the telly.
Unless Ron has Catering Polis to prevent it, I am 90% sure if you ditch the plate and fork at your feet and proceed to scoff your meat/plant based savoury product of choice, you'll not get arrested.
On the other hand it could lead to longer queues, as getting pies and bovril at half time for mates would need the dexterity of an acrobat, so on balance (sic) I agree with you.

spinningplates-1.jpg

BIG G

Make you fat.

Make you fat.
Now you tell me

The queues are a nightmare, they really need to have a plan to sort that. Certain stand alone as in temporary kiosk’s for certain things

The queues are a nightmare, they really need to have a plan to sort that. Certain stand alone as in temporary kiosk’s for certain things

Hopefully no having to handle cash and work out the change will help. Never understood why it’s not one person taking the order and payment while another goes and gets it.

Hibs must have lost a small fortune over the years with the amount of folk who’ve taken one look at the queue and thought “fuck that”.

Automated pie dispensers? It's the 21st century, Ron!

Automated pie dispensers? It's the 21st century, Ron!
Or pizzas?

I'm sure it's €500,000 for the robot rather than the pizzas!

Drones. That’s the future.
You pre order on on your mobile using the new D-Ron app keying in your seat number choosing the brown/red/American mustard/no sauce drop down.
Then choose from the three fun categories depending upon the number of pies you wish to purchase:-
1pie(That’ll do me)
1-3 pies (My eyes are bigger than my belly)
3+pies (And can I have a diet coke with that)

This business plan is patented but any supporters wishing to buy shares in this exciting and cutting edge indu…..Aw fuck,shit I forgot about those greedy bastard seagulls.
Back to the drawing board 🗑📉🗒

Drones. That’s the future.
You pre order on on your mobile using the new D-Ron app keying in your seat number choosing the brown/red/American mustard/no sauce drop down.
Then choose from the three fun categories depending upon the number of pies you wish to purchase:-
1pie(That’ll do me)
1-3 pies (My eyes are bigger than my belly)
3+pies (And can I have a diet coke with that)

This business plan is patented but any supporters wishing to buy shares in this exciting and cutting edge indu…..Aw fuck,shit I forgot about those greedy bastard seagulls.
Back to the drawing board 🗑📉🗒
That's pie in the sky!

Or pizzas?

I'm sure it's €500,000 for the robot rather than the pizzas!

There’s a 24 hour pizza dispensing machine in Glasgow, no sure I’d trust it but was intrigued when I saw it!

Saw these in Groningen, Netherlands.

food-from-a-vending-machine-amsterdam-netherlands-europe-BE3C2J-1.jpg

BIG G

Reactions: Zab

View attachment 5401

BIG G
(Dutch Joe Normal): "I'll just grab a burger from the Wall."

View attachment 5401

BIG G
Some mighty intriguing savoury delights in there. A whole different world from the mutton pie. Have the Hairy Bikers done a series on this?

View attachment 5401

BIG G
Good idea but you’d never make it back in time for the second half.

Some mighty intriguing savoury delights in there. A whole different world from the mutton pie. Have the Hairy Bikers done a series on this?
FEBO snackbars are as Dutch a tradition as windmills. If a wee bit less cultural. Kinda 'clean' version of a chippy, many late night bellies' last food call...

There’s a 24 hour pizza dispensing machine in Glasgow, no sure I’d trust it but was intrigued when I saw it!

I seen an automated omelette maker on the Interweb once
Some weird shit out there 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Zab

View attachment 5401

BIG G

I had a Kroket out of teh one in Groningen, it was fucking awful.

This thread has been viewed 1248 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back