• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Paul Hanlon

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Reaction score
PAUL HANLON EARNS SCOTLAND CALL

Continue reading...

Jolly good news

Heavens we have no centre halfs left!

About time, too, when we see the likes of McTominay, a very good player, mind you, being played in a position to which he is certainly not accustomed. A Jambo mate of mine emailed this morning to say he thinks Clarke is taking us back to the Craig Brown era: boring to watch but hard to beat. Great news, Paul Hanlon.

Reactions: Zab
Fantastic and well deserved :7::7:

Legend

About time, too, when we see the likes of McTominay, a very good player, mind you, being played in a position to which he is certainly not accustomed. A Jambo mate of mine emailed this morning to say he thinks Clarke is taking us back to the Craig Brown era: boring to watch but hard to beat. Great news, Paul Hanlon.

I stopped following Scotland under Craig Brown. I had tickets for a San Marino game at Hampden. I had been working in Aberdeen that day and was driving straight to Hampden after work. I turned off at my town turn off when I heard the team and didnae go back for years.

Great news for him. Well done.

Brilliant Paul, richly deserved... and not just for the last coupla weeks. :50::7:

Great news well done Paul Hanlon

Had debate today at work about accepting a few years of fairly negative football from Scotland if it meant qualifying for something, would probably take that

Thoroughly deserved. Really hope he and Paul McGinn get their first caps against the Czech Republic. It might be their only chance, although Hanlon’s opportunity for Scotland is long overdue.

Of course I hope Porteous does as well, but he’s got plenty time on his side.

That twat Malky Mackay should really have given Hanlon a cap when called up to squad for Netherlands friendly a few years back

Great to see Paul Hanlon being called up and I hope he gets capped on Wednesday night.

When was the last time Hibs had three players in a Scotland squad ?

Reactions: Boo
Great news well done Paul Hanlon

Had debate today at work about accepting a few years of fairly negative football from Scotland if it meant qualifying for something, would probably take that
Would you accept that if it was going to be a one off qualification then back to square 1? Or wait till the game is actually progressing the right way?
the way it is right now, I would definitely bide my time till game is in the right direction..
But its all really conjecture with me as im past caring, barely watched 1st half the other night and turned it over at HT.
just curious as to people’s thoughts

Great news but I thought he was injured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see Paul Hanlon being called up and I hope he gets capped on Wednesday night.

When was the last time Hibs had three players in a Scotland squad ?
Not that long ago actually... 2018.
kr-peru-v-scotland40.jpg

7F7B65FF-DC5F-455C-89C0-A6FECF60B461.jpegGreat for Paul to get that cap tonight, rolling back the years coming on at Left Back as Czechs chucked the kitchen sink at Scotland. Couple of solid headers, blocks and retaining the ball with strength.

Looking forward to him being back in a Hibs jersey at the weekend ✅

5E1018AD-B91B-4087-AC1C-E0278EBC1415.jpeg

Last edited:
I am bursting with pride for Paul.

Superb for Paul and a great win

If we qualify for Euros will play Czechs at hampden I think

Brilliant for Hanlon, looked fantastic in that Scotland top.

Chuffed for him. Can’t believe it’s taken till he’s 30 to get his first senior cap

Also did anyone else spot the number 16 shirt? Bit of a blast from the past that!

404 error on clicking read more ?

Which means... every feed from before is fucked. Great! Need to delete them all!

It felt like watching one of your own make his Scotland debut.
Chuffed to bits for him.

Will put another couple of mil on his value:giggle:

Well deserved cap for Paul. Has been outstanding this season.

What a difference a season makes. Folks saying he was done last year after, it has tae be said, a couple of dodgy games. He’s got the heid doon and proved them wrong.

Was simply brilliant to see him come on!! Done well!!

Well done, and well deserved

This thread has been viewed 2021 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back