• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Patterson at the zombies

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Everton, see the money that is being offered for him, crazy.

Seen Tierney and Robertson go down there and be successful in sure he'll fit in pretty well, suppose Hibs can stick out for a bit more for Doig now.

Everton, see the money that is being offered for him, crazy.

£16million all in. Crazy amounts for a guy who's only started twice all season.

The rags always spout up crazy figures for huns… Never seem anywhere near true

The rags always spout up crazy figures for huns… Never seem anywhere near true

Sky sports reported it tae.

Old Firm players are always valued much higher than they are worth...just the way of the world i'm afraid.

Old Firm players are always valued much higher than they are worth...just the way of the world i'm afraid.

It’s because of the value of their contracts - they are on significantly more money than most Premiership players, therefore it is more expensive to buy them out of said contract.

It’s because of the value of their contracts - they are on significantly more money than most Premiership players, therefore it is more expensive to buy them out of said contract.
I seriously doubt that tbh.. no way Scott Brown or the likes (at peak celtic) on anywhere near average players wage in EPL

I seriously doubt that tbh.. no way Scott Brown or the likes (at peak celtic) on anywhere near average players wage in EPL

That’s not what I said. I said Premiership, which is the Scottish top league, I never mentioned the English Premier League.

Always a shame to see them get a windfall but I do rate Patterson from what I've seen of him so hopefully he can kick on down South and give Scotland more options at RB (I'm not really buying the Anthony Ralston hype).

That will allow them to make a decent new signing or two and pay the wages.
They must be getting worried that Celtic have stepped it up with the 3 recent signings especially the striker.

It will also pay for the Court Case they just lost to Mike Ashley 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hopefully tavernier gets injured and they're fucked for a right back

Always a shame to see them get a windfall but I do rate Patterson from what I've seen of him so hopefully he can kick on down South and give Scotland more options at RB (I'm not really buying the Anthony Ralston hype).
That's my feeling as well. He's a great prospect and playing in the Premiership with and against some of the best players in the world will only enhance his development as a player. Good news for Scotland.

By Christ Everton need Patterson. They need about 6 others too.

That’s not what I said. I said Premiership, which is the Scottish top league, I never mentioned the English Premier League.
Ah, i just assumed you meant the EPL when talking about big wages.

Reactions: Zab
It will also pay for the Court Case they just lost to Mike Ashley 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hopefully tavernier gets injured and they're fucked for a right back
The SPFL will postpone the match for them

Take solace from the fact that it will only put a wee dent in the Debt Pile....

Take solace from the fact that it will only put a wee dent in the Debt Pile....
For some reason they always seem to move on and get more money...usually by having yet another share issue that muppets buy into

Signed for Everton for a reported fee of £11.5M which seems incredible given that he's played 12 games for the huns first team.

Signed for Everton for a reported fee of £11.5M which seems incredible given that he's played 12 games for the huns first team.
Something really weird there, he’s looked a real player for Scotland.

Was delighted he didn’t start the semi final

Something really weird there, he’s looked a real player for Scotland.

Was delighted he didn’t start the semi final
Yep i agree, he’s nowhere near earned that price tag.. bit dodgy dealing somewhere in there for sure. Probably includes his wagesover his contract as well as they tend to do that to make it look better at the Huns

Yep i agree, he’s nowhere near earned that price tag.. bit dodgy dealing somewhere in there for sure. Probably includes his wagesover his contract as well as they tend to do that to make it look better at the Huns
that wouldn't exactly help their accounts though ?? He's a cracking player with huge potential and Everton are happy to pay that price , thats how these things work isnt it ??

Wee bawbag giving it the "55" shite, and the WATP pish.
Horrible wee Hun.

that wouldn't exactly help their accounts though ?? He's a cracking player with huge potential and Everton are happy to pay that price , thats how these things work isnt it ??
I suppose it depends if the huns get a players on loan free of charge in the next week or so. 🤷‍♂️ I seem to remember Newcastle i think, under Souness, bought a player from der hun for what seemed way over the odds… it later got investigated but unsure of outcome.. when it comes to these fraudsters i believe nothing is as it seems

I suppose it depends if the huns get a players on loan free of charge in the next week or so. 🤷‍♂️ I seem to remember Newcastle i think, under Souness, bought a player from der hun for what seemed way over the odds… it later got investigated but unsure of outcome.. when it comes to these fraudsters i believe nothing is as it seems
Maybe the case you are thinking about is a guy called Boumsong who went to the Huns from Auxerre on a free and then from the Huns to Newcastle for over £8 million!

£10 million is a lot of cash for such an inexperienced player but par for the course down there.
He is a good athlete and is good going forward but the jury is still out on his defensive abilities.
Importantly from a Rangers point of view they have brought in a big chunk of cash and don't need to buy a replacement and can keep all their big hitters until summer.
Sad that Hibs struggled to get an English team to give us even half that cash for McGinn when he was so obviously the real deal.

Maybe the case you are thinking about is a guy called Boumsong who went to the Huns from Auxerre on a free and then from the Huns to Newcastle for over £8 million!
That’s the fella, was a dodgy deal with Souness at the heart just after leaving the huns

£10 million is a lot of cash for such an inexperienced player but par for the course down there.
He is a good athlete and is good going forward but the jury is still out on his defensive abilities.
Importantly from a Rangers point of view they have brought in a big chunk of cash and don't need to buy a replacement and can keep all their big hitters until summer.
Sad that Hibs struggled to get an English team to give us even half that cash for McGinn when he was so obviously the real deal.
Yeah it always seems to work like that unfortunately , the good thing is that Scottish players are moving for decent money i suppose

10 million quid for James Tavernier's back up?? 😱
Surely they'd have been better cashing in on Tavernier? £25 - 30 million easy 😂🤣😂🤣

There are at least 10 players Everton would love to get off their hands, all over rated shite I may add.

There are at least 10 players Everton would love to get off their hands, all over rated shite I may add.
Chances end up at ibrox

Chances end up at ibrox
I hope so, they are fucking shite.

I don't think it is, not when you see some of the money thrown about down there. Very average players being bought for £20 - 30 million.

I don't think it is, not when you see some of the money thrown about down there. Very average players being bought for £20 - 30 million.

You should see £35 million Alex Iwobi, a fucking huddy is polite.

I wonder why the absolutely potless zombie bastards would still their most sellable asset halfway through a season? If he's so good they could keep him and have that position filled for the next 10 years.....

It's almost as if he was told to go so they could still exist......🤔

This thread has been viewed 1611 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back