• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Outstanding Hibs PR

dreghorn hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Back around April, I was amazed and really happy to get a call out of the blue from Paul McGinn, asking how me and my fellow Hibee wife Maggie were getting on during lockdown. Paul came over as a really sound guy and really easy to chat too. His call helped confirm our decision to renew our season tickets, even though we were sceptical if we would be able to use them to take our seats at ER this season. Today I received a parcel in the post. Imagine my pride and joy to discover the package was a signed Thank You NHS Hibernian strip with a letter from Jack Ross explaining that the top was 'a surprise supporter giveaway'. Hibs even somehow knew that I required an XL top, even though I've never bought clothing online from Hibs, and it's a perfect fit. Now that's what I call Hibs Class and further proof that WeAreAllHibs is no empty slogan. Kudos to everyone involved in this promotion be it Ron, Leeann, Kieran or whoever. I am one very happy Hibee.

Great to hear stuff like this.

Thanks for sharing Porky x

Back around April, I was amazed and really happy to get a call out of the blue from Paul McGinn, asking how me and my fellow Hibee wife Maggie were getting on during lockdown. Paul came over as a really sound guy and really easy to chat too. His call helped confirm our decision to renew our season tickets, even though we were sceptical if we would be able to use them to take our seats at ER this season. Today I received a parcel in the post. Imagine my pride and joy to discover the package was a signed Thank You NHS Hibernian strip with a letter from Jack Ross explaining that the top was 'a surprise supporter giveaway'. Hibs even somehow knew that I required an XL top, even though I've never bought clothing online from Hibs, and it's a perfect fit. Now that's what I call Hibs Class and further proof that WeAreAllHibs is no empty slogan. Kudos to everyone involved in this promotion be it Ron, Leeann, Kieran or whoever. I am one very happy Hibee.
Superb stuff - as you say hibs class

This is great to hear - Big team effort at the club to look after supporters near and far - a central team did a lot of fantastic work early lockdown to get in touch with supporters.

Lots more supporter recognition, initiatives and season ticket exclusives coming.

Not long off a call where Ron and other club members talked about hearing and sharing more supporter stories on our platforms - continuing to highlight their efforts, inspiration and the reason Hibernian will continue to make them proud in every way they can.

Last edited:
Lovely story.Well done Hibs.

Excellent stuff by the club. Really can't fault them at times. My 9 year old daughter was proper struggling with lockdown mid Apriil so I decided to email the club to see if she could get a wee message from a player. I recieved an email back half an hour later to say they are inundated with requests but would try and asked her favourite player. Fast forward 2 hours I received a personalized whatsapp video message from Darren McGregor which I think was played over 100 times the first day (and that was just me ?) which Eilidh took great joy from. Just him saying her name made her smile which I'll never forget

Excellent stuff by the club. Really can't fault them at times. My 9 year old daughter was proper struggling with lockdown mid Apriil so I decided to email the club to see if she could get a wee message from a player. I recieved an email back half an hour later to say they are inundated with requests but would try and asked her favourite player. Fast forward 2 hours I received a personalized whatsapp video message from Darren McGregor which I think was played over 100 times the first day (and that was just me ?) which Eilidh took great joy from. Just him saying her name made her smile which I'll never forget
Proper hibernian class ???

Reactions: Boo
Never fucking phoned me though eh. Pfftttt ??????

Never fucking phoned me though eh. Pfftttt ??????
Me neither. Alienating the grumpy @@$@ demographic imo. I won't be back

Me neither. Alienating the grumpy @@$@ demographic imo. I won't be back
Ken. Shocking mate eh, nor me, can ram their closed doors anaw ?

This thread has been viewed 2097 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50