Other SPFL Clubs clearout

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I'd sign the wee prick. There's a player in there but no fitba player can flourish at that lot.
I didnt realise he was still only 19.

Reading up a bit, it seems they offered him a contract extension but he refused. Maybe he's not as daft as I thought.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Remember he ‘tackled’ SJM which was a red all day long but he got away with a booking (or just a scolding) because he was 16.
Wee shitebag.

Having said that, I’d sign him just on the off chance he would follow in the footsteps of Cummings and Doig and have our Gunt chums frothing and gibbering once again.
I know.
As if they ever stop eh,
It's not often we're in lockstep young Shrink but this is one occasion where we are. He wasn't a bad player despite that tackle and if he's free it would be worth taking a chance on Cockring.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'd take a chance on him too.
But, if Hearts did offer him a contract, forget him, not giving them money for him.

I thought he was decent at 17, thrown in the deep end and hung out to dry at Tynefritzl.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I'd take a chance on him too.
But, if Hearts did offer him a contract, forget him, not giving them money for him.

I thought he was decent at 17, thrown in the deep end and hung out to dry at Tynefritzl.
He's left the building so he would be a free.

Zab

Admin
Aye as long as they offered him and he rejected, then they're entitled to something

Same with Campbell at Motherwell.

Aye if the club offers the player a deal equal to or greater than their current deal, a development fee is due if the players joins another club in the UK.

It’s where the Gorgie fuds fucked up with Doig, they let the laddie walk away without offering him a deal.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
One of the folk I used to have a few drinks with before games works at the Oriam and said he was a lovely young laddie. And she is normally pretty harsh when talking about gunts!

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Huns

Greg Stewart
Bongani Zungu
Nathan Young-Coombes
Ciaran Dickson
Dapo Medude
Brian Kinnear
Nicky Hogarth
Harris O'Connor
Zac Butterworth
Daniel Finlayson
Jamie Barjonas
Matthew Shiels

Mostly youth players. Greg Stewart is another one of those "would have taken him two seasons ago" types.

Zab

Admin
Huns

Greg Stewart
Bongani Zungu
Nathan Young-Coombes
Ciaran Dickson
Dapo Medude
Brian Kinnear
Nicky Hogarth
Harris O'Connor
Zac Butterworth
Daniel Finlayson
Jamie Barjonas
Matthew Shiels

Mostly youth players. Greg Stewart is another one of those "would have taken him two seasons ago" types.

Aye spot on about Stewart, wouldn’t go near him now.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Aye spot on about Stewart, wouldn’t go near him now.
I remember him being touted for Hibs. His scoring record then was absolutely pish and can’t have improved.
Couldn’t understand why the The Huns signed him, even for back up.
Bit like the Smellies signing Jack Henry.

Just……. Why?

Zab

Admin
I remember him being touted for Hibs. His scoring record then was absolutely pish and can’t have improved.
Couldn’t understand why the The Huns signed him, even for back up.
Bit like the Smellies signing Jack Henry.

Just……. Why?

Celtic look like they’ll at least make some money from Jack Hendry, but it was a strange signing.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here