Other SPFL Clubs clearout

FTJT

Well-Known Radge
Polworth, Robinson, Campbell all decent players but I'm not sure any of them slot into the first XI and that's what we should be shopping for imo. Campbell is young enough to develop so I'm certainly not opposed to that move.

Priorities are centre half, forward line, and a backup to Scott Allan breaking the lines because even if he comes back in good nick, we've struggled to create through the middle without him and two creative midfielders is better than none.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Yeah, I really like him. Energetic, up for a battle and can play a bit too. I'm sure I read a stat that he made more interceptions than any other u-23 in Europe. Can play CB or CDM. Reminds me a bit of a young Sol Bamba.

Aye, me too. Bamba is a good comparison. I've seen bits of him and was pretty impressed. Was going through the websites today and seen his numbers, his numbers are very good. 6ft2 he's a fair athlete.

Has played CB, CDM, CM, RB This season. All his goals came playing at CB though.

More tackles, clearances and twice as many interceptions per game than Hanlon, wins aerial battles and is the highest rated player in the league outside the old firm in 11th place. Paul was 13th.

We could do alot worse imo.

Last edited:

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Ross County announce their rejects. Some surprises in there. Doubt I'd have any here mind you...

Ross County

Ian Vigurs
Michael Gardyne
Callum Morris
Ross Draper
Billy Mckay
Carl Tremarco
Jason Naismith
Jermaine Hylton
Mohamed Maouche
Tony Andreu

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Ross County announce their rejects. Some surprises in there. Doubt I'd have any here mind you...

Ross County

Ian Vigurs
Michael Gardyne
Callum Morris
Ross Draper
Billy Mckay
Carl Tremarco
Jason Naismith
Jermaine Hylton
Mohamed Maouche
Tony Andreu
If Billy McKay was two or three years younger I would certainly think about taking him as a third striker.
Great finisher. Knows his way around the penalty box.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
If Billy McKay was two or three years younger I would certainly think about taking him as a third striker.
Great finisher. Knows his way around the penalty box.

He never seems to have hit the heights he did a few years ago. Like you say though, he did have "it" at one time.

Tony Andreu is another one who stood out a few seasons ago but seems to have gone on to not very much since leaving Accies.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Gunts

Aidy White
Christophe Berra
Zdenek Zlamal
Harry Cochrane
Elliott Frear
Sean Ward
Leeroy Makovora
Olly Lee
Colin Doyle
Lewis Moore
Craig Wighton

Puddledrinkers release a veritable who's who of mediocre shite.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
That's bizarre eh. Tbf, I actually thought he was no a bad player. Not a superstar but not bad either.
Remember he ‘tackled’ SJM which was a red all day long but he got away with a booking (or just a scolding) because he was 16.
Wee shitebag.

Having said that, I’d sign him just on the off chance he would follow in the footsteps of Cummings and Doig and have our Gunt chums frothing and gibbering once again.
I know.
As if they ever stop eh,

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Remember he ‘tackled’ SJM which was a red all day long but he got away with a booking (or just a scolding) because he was 16.
Wee shitebag.

Having said that, I’d sign him just on the off chance he would follow in the footsteps of Cummings and Doig and have our Gunt chums frothing and gibbering once again.
I know.
As if they ever stop eh,
I heard he wants tae still be a hertz player so he sent his cv tae Kelty Katie.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here