One thing you want the next CEO to deliver

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
the worry being that there are no fans reps going forward and we get say an HSL rep instead.
Why would Ron have any interest in an HSL person’s involvement when he immediately (and obviously) stopped all attempts by them to purchase more shares and dilute his holding??

Power

Legendary Radge
Still no sign of Tracey’s replacement

the worry being that there are no fans reps going forward and we get say an HSL rep instead.

Club has been looking at governance recently B - An elected supporter rep now and in the future is still very much in the clubs plans (I’d make sure of it).

I don’t think we’ll see a replacement for Tracey - The consequence of personal abuse from a small minority.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bring in the lost revenue we missed out on over the years that will match Ron’s ambitions for the club and beyond.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I really don't see why the CEO job has to go to someone who 'has success at running a business' just because your head of a firm selling double glazing doesn't mean you know anything at all about the running of football..We all know what we want.We want a succesful team on the pitch ,silverware,days in Europe, a good fan base,in a stadium we can be proud of.But we want it to be run by someone who is passionate about the hibbies ,someone who lives breathes and thinks hibbies, not someone we have poached from Motherwell or wherever. Also can I ask the next time I have to queue overnight to get tickets in the freezing cold can we get offered more than a wee cup of coffee?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I really don't see why the CEO job has to go to someone who 'has success at running a business' just because your head of a firm selling double glazing doesn't mean you know anything at all about the running of football..We all know what we want.We want a succesful team on the pitch ,silverware,days in Europe, a good fan base,in a stadium we can be proud of.But we want it to be run by someone who is passionate about the hibbies ,someone who lives breathes and thinks hibbies, not someone we have poached from Motherwell or wherever. Also can I ask the next time I have to queue overnight to get tickets in the freezing cold can we get offered more than a wee cup of coffee?

I think business leadership of running a successful growing enterprise is HUGELY essential. Essential because that's exactly what we need that individual to do at our football club. The issue is these folks don't come cheap....

Serious question. How many CEO's have Hibernian had in the past 50 years? I can only remember the incumbent, though my memory ain't like it was.

Getting better grub 15 minutes before and at half time, beating Hertz and reviewing our PR situation. FFS I will do that job for fuck all. I'm sure that proposition would be acceptable to the Rhinestone Cowboy, licking his wounds afters his pals ignominiious blootering in the US.

BIG G

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I think business leadership of running a successful growing enterprise is HUGELY essential. Essential because that's exactly what we need that individual to do at our football club. The issue is these folks don't come cheap....
I’m available.
And cheap.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
:giggle:couldnae disagree more moaty lad! A persons credentials to be CEO of Hibernian FC shouldnae be just how mutch of a Hibs radge he is :sm003:... theres a wee bit mair tae it methinks.....

... and what are you wanting more than a cup of coffee whilst waiting on a tricket? .... a quick handjob fae wee Ron ?:23:....