One thing you want the next CEO to deliver

Power

Legendary Radge
You do a great job mate, go above and beyond. I think sometimes the club could be a little more forthcoming with news and information. A lot of the time it's very vague.
Just tap in if there is anything I can help with ✅ - looking back over my 18 months in role I think flagging about communication has been the most frequent. We’re better but I know we can do more.
___

My own input into this thread is to deliver great memories. That phrases packages up a number of things for me - from winning big occasion games, enjoying home & away results with friends, family and other supporters, European trips and winning trophies.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Not sure if this could be CEO related, but the importance of winning the derby needs to be emphasized. Hearing players say it’s just another game is unacceptable. Every player that signs needs it drummed in to them the importance of that fixture and how important it is to win that game.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Not sure if this could be CEO related, but the importance of winning the derby needs to be emphasized. Hearing players say it’s just another game is unacceptable. Every player that signs needs it drummed in to them the importance of that fixture and how important it is to win that game.
Throughout Leeann's tenure at any event or chance (or forced like the League Cup semi-final last October...) encounter I've tried to speak to her. She has always been amenable and pretty direct (that semi final half time chat was surreal) and in one of my first chats with her not long after we lost 2-1 at Tynecastle early season 2014/2015 she said that Gunts singing "Same old Hibees always losing..." had got to George Craig and he turned to her and said something along the lines of "That's what we will change...". For a period Stubbs and Lennon did but it was evident in the last two derbies we are no further forward in having the wrong derby mentality. Losing at Hampden to that lot really was a disgrace. Too many excuses and ifs and buts. Bottom line is our mentality is shite as a club.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Unread Posts