Oli Shaw

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
I think he is raw but he has potential. I suspect this will come back to haunt us hugely. The lad has been mismanaged at our club and his club as he's a Hibby. Played consistently he would score much more than Doidge.

Doidge brings more than goals.

Screenshot_20200122-122428_WhatsApp.jpg

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I'm very wary about modernfitba stats - their methodology is often flawed, sometimes completely.

As regards Doidge - I'm not sure I understand the relevance or the construction of the percentage, but this is what I do know:

In the first 10 league games he scored 0 goals, and created 1 goal (an assist)

In the next 5 league games from the St Johnstone game, he scored 7 goals, and no assists.

In the most recent 5 league games he's scored 0 goals, and created 0 assists.

What is also interesting is that in the 5 games he scored in, he took 18 shots which is a hefty proportion of his 30 shots all season. In the last 5 games, he's had 3 games with no shots at all, and 2 shots in total.

I think the numbers are reflecting a high shots on target percentage for Doidge - 60% of 30 (18 of 30)
Others for reference - Mallan 15 of 34, Allan 9 of 19, Kamberi 12 of 27, Horgan 5 of 12

Winding back though - he's scored 7 of our 28 league goals this season - so - essentially I think you can take those numbers quoted with a pinch of salt.

Edit: Martin Boyle has scored 5, and created 1 assist in 6 starts - really, who is "most involved in their scoring chances"

The Family

Capital Radge
I think he is raw but he has potential. I suspect this will come back to haunt us hugely. The lad has been mismanaged at our club and his club as he's a Hibby. Played consistently he would score much more than Doidge.

Should have replaced Doidge the other night in the second half.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
This will comw back to haunt us, i thin we should have loaned him out and guven him one last chance, we must have a striker lined up though.