Oli Shaw

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I think it would be good for him.

If he can prove he is good enough for the top league it will change the narrative about him and give him a bit of confidence.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Scored in one of our last four games, interesting thought process letting our third striker go when our second striker is regaining fitness.

he was criminally under used by phb.

Zab

Admin
Scored in one of our last four games, interesting thought process letting our third striker go when our second striker is regaining fitness.

he was criminally under used by phb.

I think he needs to go out on loan to another premiership team to get a real run of games at this level, he needs to chance to really show what he’s all about, and he won’t get that at Hibs this season.

But we can’t let him go until we bring someone else in. We need a real alternative to Flo & Doidge, not just cover.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
I think he needs to go out on loan to another premiership team to get a real run of games at this level, he needs to chance to really show what he’s all about, and he won’t get that at Hibs this season.

But we can’t let him go until we bring someone else in. We need a real alternative to Flo & Doidge, not just cover.

Mind Gullan will be in our ranks also.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Aye true, but I’d be wary of going with him as the 3rd striker. Can see him getting a chance, but still think we need to be looking for something different to what we already have.

I like my team to have 4 strikers on the books just incase of Injury, suspension or bad form.

Reactions: Zab

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin

will he get a run of games at ross county or kilmarnock?

Admin
I would prefer he played top end of the Championship. His goals at another top leagure team could negatively affect Hibs?

Zab

Admin
I would prefer he played top end of the Championship. His goals at another top leagure team could negatively affect Hibs?

It could help us as well, if he helps the team take points off our closest rivals. Bit of a Celtic tactic but I’m not against it.

Zab

Admin
will he get a run of games at ross county or kilmarnock?

Depends entirely on him - Ross County are losing Brian Graham and their other main striker is injured, so if he goes there and doesn’t take the opportunity, he’s never going to make it at Hibs.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Seen something this morning about Leigh either to us or Killie. Us it is then... I hope.
Celtic are still on the look out for more strikers despite signing a Polish lad recently. What are the chances Griffiths can agree a release? Celtic might drag their heels like they did with Allan.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Celtic are still on the look out for more strikers despite signing a Polish lad recently. What are the chances Griffiths can agree a release? Celtic might drag their heels like they did with Allan.

I think it's more likely they will lose Eduard. That's why they are looking at more than one striker. I wouldn't pin my hope on us getting Griffiths at all.