Official HSL - 2020/2021 Third Kit

emerald green

Bounce Radge
Why wouldn't they include regular donations in the budget? They might make an allowance for some being cancelled through the year but it's as close to guaranteed income as ticket sales or hospitality sales are. Do you think they should be excluded from the budget too? If HSL are pulling in £30k a month are you suggesting you'd just wait and have £360k in the bank at the end of the season?

I answered earlier in the thread the point I was making to the other poster Rockylad, in no way am i suggesting keeping cash in the bank, and no sure how you've come to that question tbh....

What I mean is that Hibernian should be "budgeting" for those things I mentioned earlier. Every single penny from HSL is a tax free "bonus".

I dinae want tae be reading in the future that Hibernian missed out on something and someone because they didnae get enough tax free gifts from their supporters! Rather I want to be reading that Hibernian were able to get X/Y/Z due to the extra revenue from eg HSL.

This tax free, free cash, that Hibernian receive each month is an extra to be used as the club see fit. It enhances the budget. Its not best practice to be "budgeting" for these monies.

I was specifically answering a point another bouncer made, the guy doing great work for HSL, that we need to be wary about encouraging fans, and putting fans on a guilt trip, and tried to re-emphasise how a single one of donation from a fan is just as important as the monthly donations other fans are lucky enough to be able to afford.

wasnae being anti HSL to the guy or anything. Just think proper Hibs fans are a pretty special breed, and to way in with 30 large a month, on top of season tickets, strips etc etc is more than epic.

Hope that makes some sense, and being 3/4 of the way into my 2nd toot of the afternoon, Im hoping I can go return to the lazy, rubbered, hackneyed, 2 sentence posts I normally splatter the bounce with:54:

fuck the hertz

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Cheers for the reply, I think I still disagree with you but I'd rather join you for a toot than argue with you!

We're definitely both agreed that anyone who chips a bit of cash into Hibs coffers, expecting nothing in return, is a top lass / lad. But no-one should feel guilted into doing so.

behindenemylines

AOH Division 198
Bounce Radge
shirt looks terrible but just ordered it..
Think that top is a belter. And it will look even better once I'm wearing it!

The good guys and girls at HSL hopefully have changed my first name to my everyday name and not what is on my birth certificate

Last edited:

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Think that top is a belter. And it will look even better once I'm wearing it!

The good guys and girls at HSL hopeffully have changed my first name - after three emails asking - to my everyday name and not what is on my birth certificate
Did it show up ok on the list they sent out?

Dan's A Hibee!

Bounce Radge
Last call for the third kit - available online only until midnight tonight.

Certainly one to wear with pride, or if football tops aren’t your thing one to keep somewhere safe to show the kids and grandkids.

The kit won’t be available in the shop so if you want to get yourself one you’ll need to get it in the next three hours.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Last call for the third kit - available online only until midnight tonight.

Certainly one to wear with pride, or if football tops aren’t your thing one to keep somewhere safe to show the kids and grandkids.

The kit won’t be available in the shop so if you want to get yourself one you’ll need to get it in the next three hours.
When I logged in before ordering it reduced the price by 20% - is that supposed to happen?

Dan's A Hibee!

Bounce Radge
When I logged in before ordering it reduced the price by 20% - is that supposed to happen?
Not something I’m aware of Rocky - maybe something specific to your Hibernian Direct account?

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Not something I’m aware of Rocky - maybe something specific to your Hibernian Direct account?
I wondered if it was a promotion I'd missed. Prices of regular home and away kits didn't change but the HSL one did.

Ps are you able to help with login issues?

Pps thanks for volunteering your time to help out. HSL communication has been night and day over the past couple of months compared to previously.

Dan's A Hibee!

Bounce Radge
I wondered if it was a promotion I'd missed. Prices of regular home and away kits didn't change but the HSL one did.

Ps are you able to help with login issues?

Pps thanks for volunteering your time to help out. HSL communication has been night and day over the past couple of months compared to previously.
Best bet for log in issues on the Hibernian Supporters site is to email info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk - I don’t have access to the back end of the website.

Think the guys are pretty much up to date with the queries so should be able to get back to you quickly.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Best bet for log in issues on the Hibernian Supporters site is to email info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk - I don’t have access to the back end of the website.

Think the guys are pretty much up to date with the queries so should be able to get back to you quickly.
Thanks, Jim has looked into it a couple of times but it's still not working, I'll give it another go. No criticism of Jim btw, I know he's dealing with mails at all sorts of daft hours.

OfficialHSL

Bounce Radge
Thanks, Jim has looked into it a couple of times but it's still not working, I'll give it another go. No criticism of Jim btw, I know he's dealing with mails at all sorts of daft hours.
Rocky
Can you send another email please. Please refer to this post. We will deal with this immediately.

Hibernian Supporters

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Can anyone remember the date these were anticipated to start getting sent out?

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Can anyone remember the date these were anticipated to start getting sent out?
No but I got a wee bit excited there when I saw the thread had popped to the top. I'd forgotten I'd even ordered them.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Bounce Radge
No but I got a wee bit excited there when I saw the thread had popped to the top. I'd forgotten I'd even ordered them.
Aye, me too.

Should have opted for another size up though........ no enough exercise, and too much scran and bevy.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Aye, me too.

Should have opted for another size up though...... no enough exercise, and too much scran and bevy.
I deliberately got a size smaller than my current lockdown physique so that it will fit my future svelte self when the exercise/scran/bevvy issue is dealt with. Actually I wonder if they'll maybe deliver it direct to that parallel universe.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old