• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Off you fuck hun bastards

Reactions: JFP
A fractured eye socket counts as a fractured skull, I suspect that's what's happened to the victim. It's easy done. I've had one, a New Year fiesta in Madrid and I managed to retain my good looks!
We'll just need to take your word about yer looks

We'll just need to take your word about yer looks

I wouldnae if I were you.

Racism of any sort is not acceptable.
However the irony that the most right wing club are up in arms about racism 😒

It's a tough one until the Czech player is found to have said something or not. It's a;so a deflection tactic by the horrible hun bastards.

Exactly the klan are outraged at racism. that's all that's been on the news today lets ignore that fuckin humongous elephant in the room though

It's a tough one until the Czech player is found to have said something or not. It's a;so a deflection tactic by the horrible hun bastards.
Agreed I should have said alleged racism .
Hun hoardes raging about this while singing and chanting how hating catholics and upto knees in fenian blood but thats all acceptable . Horrible horrible *&*^

The cynical thuggery of this Hun team, and the deflection that the club is trying, is reflective of Gerrards own slimy personality.

A fractured eye socket counts as a fractured skull, I suspect that's what's happened to the victim. It's easy done. I've had one, a New Year fiesta in Madrid and I managed to retain my good looks!
Was you eyesight impaired in any way? 😜

The cynical thuggery of this Hun team, and the deflection that the club is trying, is reflective of Gerrards own slimy personality.
How are they going to explain the video keeping the slavia players out the dressing room ?
I hope they are completely fucked for this .
I hope the get fucked on and off the park on Sunday aswell. Utter scum

Regardless of what happened on the pitch, the alleged assault outside the dressing rooms should see them thrown out of Europe for a long long time.

Reactions: JFP
Ok.
A player has been allegedly racially abused. If true, the Slavia player should have the book thrown at him. No room for racism, no matter who the footballer plays for.

If a Hibs player had been racially abused and the abuser received a doing in the tunnel after the game from Hibs players, I suspect most of us would have no qualms about that.

The assault on the Slavia keeper was a wreckless challenge, Roofe was quite rightly red carded.

There is an element by the Scottish media to use the racist allegations to side track the Huns being outplayed and dumped out of the tournament and to deflect the thuggish Hun tactics deployed (without the favourable West coast ref) I'm delighted they lost and that Slippy showed what a classless prick he is.

There is also the wider Scottish problem to be brought in. I, like most on this forum find racism of any kind abhorrent. I have have always struggled why players sign for Rangers / The Rangers if there is no connection to the club, money talks I guess. BUT - if you have a genuine passion to kick racism out of football, sport and society, why the fuck would you take money from a racist fucked up club like The Rangers?

But my hatred off all things Hun aside, if a player has been racially abused, they deserve our support.

Last edited:
Boot at head height. Connects with opponent. Red card.
The 'keeper couldve lost an eye in that incident.
And Goldson should've walked for stamping on the guy.
They lost their cool completely.
They really did. It was one of the most brutal halves of football I've seen to be honest. Roofe should be banned for a long time, Balogun's 2nd yellow was nasty, Goldson should've gone for the stamp & there were at least 2 or 3 other hatchet job tackles an all.

Its an uncomfortable truth but anything can be justifiable depending on context. Given what was happening to the Slavia players out there in general, what Kamara had just done & the current state of Central Eastern European culture, its no surprise at all that the guy resorted to some cheap racist shot.

If the allegations are true and the Rangers player was abused due to the colour of his skin we should stand with him.
The strip he wears and the club he plays for is irrelevant.
Some seriously poor posts on this thread.

If the allegations are true and the Huns player was abused due to the colour of his skin we should stand with him.
The strip he wears and the club he plays for is irrelevant.
Some seriously poor posts on this thread.

I agree on the racism point, it’s poor if anyone thinks it’s acceptable for it to happen to the guy just because of who he plays for.

I didn’t watch the match as I have fuck all interest in the Huns and who they are playing, so can’t comment and couldn’t care less what else has gone on. But I did see they lost, so that’s always good.

We know sevco only too well. We know when it comes to being honest and upstanding members of our football nation they're generally nowhere to be seen. We've also seen in the past how surprisingly quickly vitriolic and detailed allegations can be produced - almost as if they are partly prepared in advance with just the names to fill in.

We also know there are parts of Europe where its patently obvious to anyone that follows football that racism is endemic.

When things started to go wrong for sevco I'm not surprised they drew their ace from the pack while the players called the auld Scottish Rugby '99 code'.

But my hatred off all things Hun aside, if a player has been racially abused, they deserve our support.
Absolutely, goes without saying.
Nobody will say otherwise.

The Czech player should be heavily punished. Kamara for attacking him should also be punished if true. The filthy Huns then need taken to task for 2 reds and the players misbehaviour after the game. Explain locking the opposition out as well.

It’s easy for me this. No sides, no buts, no he’s to blame. Punish all wrongdoing.

We know sevco only too well. We know when it comes to being honest and upstanding members of our football nation they're generally nowhere to be seen. We've also seen in the past how surprisingly quickly vitriolic and detailed allegations can be produced - almost as if they are partly prepared in advance with just the names to fill in.

We also know there are parts of Europe where its patently obvious to anyone that follows football that racism is endemic.

When things started to go wrong for sevco I'm not surprised they drew their ace from the pack while the players called the auld Scottish Rugby '99 code'.
Deary fuckin me.

Anybody doubting the validity of the claim,have a watch of Goldsons press conference.
The guy is devastated and sickened by what has been alleged to have happened.
This nonsense about it being a deflection is appalling.

Anybody doubting the validity of the claim,have a watch of Goldsons press conference.
The guy is devastated and sickened by what has been alleged to have happened.
This nonsense about it being a deflection is appalling.
What did the guy actually say?

Rangers in bad losers shock. Who seen that coming?

According to one post I read somewhere, it was "You're a fucking monkey and you know you are".

Allegedly "you're a monkey you know that"

According to one post I read somewhere, it was "You're a fucking monkey and you know you are".
What source did that come from ?. Call me a cynic but after years of bullshit coming from that horrible club I'm loathe to believe anything they put out.
Fleets of ambulances leaving Hampden springs tae mind.

What source did that come from ?. Call me a cynic but after years of bullshit coming from that horrible club I'm loathe to believe anything they put out.
From Kamara

I know what you mean, but this seems to be from Kamara himself rather than Jabba or that strange person who has replaced him.
Pretty disgusting behaviour from the racist involved, and sad that it will be seized upon by the The Huns to play the victim card.
Horrible club as we all know, but I think we would support Kamara on this, if not his loathesome employers.

I have a pal who supports Slavia (and Hibs) and lives there. He is disgusted and won’t be buying a season ticket next season if they don’t do something about it.

I'm not under playing the huge harm which racism has done in the human race, and it should be wiped out and severely punished when it raises it's hideous head. But it is bizarre that alleged comments are being talked about, and not a word is being said about the horrific " challenge " on the keeper.
The irony of course, is the club doing all the moaning have huge undertones of bigotry. They actively promote their bile with orange strips and the like.The world and his dug have seen their fans with all their right wing propaganda pish, and their songs are heard by everyone, except it seems the media.
It's been said many a time, racism comes in many different forms, this club could well do with a look in the mirror. And someone in the press should grow a set , and say it a lot more eloquently than me.

See the Huns have unveiled a banner at the the training ground supporting kamara and roofe. Suppose its better than putting a banner on a motorway bridge saying "can you see us now fenian cun*s"

From Kamara
Yes kamara has come out and said that's what he called him and I think Zungu said he heard it? Totally out of order if true but will be difficult to prove. Think it's the hypocrisy coming from those bigoted bastards that's sticking in everyone's craw

It's entirely plausible he was racially abused. Which is wrong on every level and they should get the book thrown at them.

I seen that Uefa are investigating the game, but nothing to do with the abuse, more interested in the lock out and assaults that happened after the game.

Hunco deserve a barrel load of charges brought against them too for the game by the looks of it tho.

Throw both teams out of Europe.

Kris boyd wants slavia chucked out of Europe 🤣 🤣 was he shouting for the Huns to get kicked out when they were repeatedly getting partial stadium closures for racism?

Apparently there's a clip of their sub Keeper confirm it?

Says that they were kept back an hour because the guy called him a fuckin monkey

Him and the club have been out saying he was describing why it was happening, and not that it happened...

Yes kamara has come out and said that's what he called him and I think Zungu said he heard it? Totally out of order if true but will be difficult to prove. Think it's the hypocrisy coming from those bigoted bastards that's sticking in everyone's craw
Why indulge in whataboutery?
Just condemn the racism and add he haw else.

Why indulge in whataboutery?
Just condemn the racism and add he haw else.
You seem awfy convinced it happened

Tbf I'd say it's pretty likely.
He kicked off on the park, literally as soon as it happened.

It's no like its just a random accusation after the game to deflect from the defeat.

The papers over here are deflecting using it, avoiding all mention of how Hunco conducted themselves.
But in this instance, I reckon he was racially abused.

The video clearly shows him saying something to him and him reacting to it.
Why would he be doubted?

See the Huns have unveiled a banner at the the training ground supporting kamara and roofe. Suppose its better than putting a banner on a motorway bridge saying "can you see us now fenian cun*s"
Or all taigs are targets

I'm not under playing the huge harm which racism has done in the human race, and it should be wiped out and severely punished when it raises it's hideous head. But it is bizarre that alleged comments are being talked about, and not a word is being said about the horrific " challenge " on the keeper.
The irony of course, is the club doing all the moaning have huge undertones of bigotry. They actively promote their bile with orange strips and the like.The world and his dug have seen their fans with all their right wing propaganda pish, and their songs are heard by everyone, except it seems the media.
It's been said many a time, racism comes in many different forms, this club could well do with a look in the mirror. And someone in the press should grow a set , and say it a lot more eloquently than me.
Michael Stewart may not have said it more eloquently than you, but he did say on Sportsound this afternoon that the racism has to be dealt with and eradicated but we have to deal with the sectarianism that is in our own football and it needs strong people to stand up and get it out of our own game. Like you, he did say it should be dealt with severely.

I have already seen a Rangers supporting family member with a Change.org petition to get Michael Stewart sacked..... If they love Jesus that much they do need to examine that plank. And just to be sure: Racism is not acceptable ever. Slavia player should be charged if it is proved.

I am glad I am not in Scotland though right now as the hypocrisy would actually physically hurt me. On both sides of Glasgow.

Can`t we just just get rid of Sevco and Celtic and have a nice, civilised country? Oh. No, just humans being humans again........ Same old, same old over and over again on repeat ad infinitum.

And why has that "player" not been charged with assualt yet? Get away with it in European competition you know they will bring it back to the SPL in spades.

This thread has been viewed 8232 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back