Off you fuck hun bastards

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
According to one post I read somewhere, it was "You're a fucking monkey and you know you are".
What source did that come from ?. Call me a cynic but after years of bullshit coming from that horrible club I'm loathe to believe anything they put out.
Fleets of ambulances leaving Hampden springs tae mind.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
What source did that come from ?. Call me a cynic but after years of bullshit coming from that horrible club I'm loathe to believe anything they put out.
Fleets of ambulances leaving Hampden springs tae mind.
I know what you mean, but this seems to be from Kamara himself rather than Jabba or that strange person who has replaced him.
Pretty disgusting behaviour from the racist involved, and sad that it will be seized upon by the The Huns to play the victim card.
Horrible club as we all know, but I think we would support Kamara on this, if not his loathesome employers.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I'm not under playing the huge harm which racism has done in the human race, and it should be wiped out and severely punished when it raises it's hideous head. But it is bizarre that alleged comments are being talked about, and not a word is being said about the horrific " challenge " on the keeper.
The irony of course, is the club doing all the moaning have huge undertones of bigotry. They actively promote their bile with orange strips and the like.The world and his dug have seen their fans with all their right wing propaganda pish, and their songs are heard by everyone, except it seems the media.
It's been said many a time, racism comes in many different forms, this club could well do with a look in the mirror. And someone in the press should grow a set , and say it a lot more eloquently than me.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
See the Huns have unveiled a banner at the the training ground supporting kamara and roofe. Suppose its better than putting a banner on a motorway bridge saying "can you see us now fenian cun*s"

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
From Kamara
Yes kamara has come out and said that's what he called him and I think Zungu said he heard it? Totally out of order if true but will be difficult to prove. Think it's the hypocrisy coming from those bigoted bastards that's sticking in everyone's craw

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
It's entirely plausible he was racially abused. Which is wrong on every level and they should get the book thrown at them.

I seen that Uefa are investigating the game, but nothing to do with the abuse, more interested in the lock out and assaults that happened after the game.

Hunco deserve a barrel load of charges brought against them too for the game by the looks of it tho.

Throw both teams out of Europe.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Kris boyd wants slavia chucked out of Europe 🤣 🤣 was he shouting for the Huns to get kicked out when they were repeatedly getting partial stadium closures for racism?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Apparently there's a clip of their sub Keeper confirm it?

Says that they were kept back an hour because the guy called him a fuckin monkey

Him and the club have been out saying he was describing why it was happening, and not that it happened...

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Yes kamara has come out and said that's what he called him and I think Zungu said he heard it? Totally out of order if true but will be difficult to prove. Think it's the hypocrisy coming from those bigoted bastards that's sticking in everyone's craw
Why indulge in whataboutery?
Just condemn the racism and add he haw else.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
You seem awfy convinced it happened

Tbf I'd say it's pretty likely.
He kicked off on the park, literally as soon as it happened.

It's no like its just a random accusation after the game to deflect from the defeat.

The papers over here are deflecting using it, avoiding all mention of how Hunco conducted themselves.
But in this instance, I reckon he was racially abused.

WJC1848

Just A Radge
I'm not under playing the huge harm which racism has done in the human race, and it should be wiped out and severely punished when it raises it's hideous head. But it is bizarre that alleged comments are being talked about, and not a word is being said about the horrific " challenge " on the keeper.
The irony of course, is the club doing all the moaning have huge undertones of bigotry. They actively promote their bile with orange strips and the like.The world and his dug have seen their fans with all their right wing propaganda pish, and their songs are heard by everyone, except it seems the media.
It's been said many a time, racism comes in many different forms, this club could well do with a look in the mirror. And someone in the press should grow a set , and say it a lot more eloquently than me.
Michael Stewart may not have said it more eloquently than you, but he did say on Sportsound this afternoon that the racism has to be dealt with and eradicated but we have to deal with the sectarianism that is in our own football and it needs strong people to stand up and get it out of our own game. Like you, he did say it should be dealt with severely.

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
I have already seen a Huns supporting family member with a Change.org petition to get Michael Stewart sacked..... If they love Jesus that much they do need to examine that plank. And just to be sure: Racism is not acceptable ever. Slavia player should be charged if it is proved.

I am glad I am not in Scotland though right now as the hypocrisy would actually physically hurt me. On both sides of Glasgow.

Can`t we just just get rid of Sevco and Celtic and have a nice, civilised country? Oh. No, just humans being humans again........ Same old, same old over and over again on repeat ad infinitum.

And why has that "player" not been charged with assualt yet? Get away with it in European competition you know they will bring it back to the SPL in spades.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00