Off you fuck hun bastards

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
A fractured eye socket counts as a fractured skull, I suspect that's what's happened to the victim. It's easy done. I've had one, a New Year fiesta in Madrid and I managed to retain my good looks!
We'll just need to take your word about yer looks

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Racism of any sort is not acceptable.
However the irony that the most right wing club are up in arms about racism 😒

Admin

It's a tough one until the Czech player is found to have said something or not. It's a;so a deflection tactic by the horrible hun bastards.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Exactly the klan are outraged at racism. that's all that's been on the news today lets ignore that fuckin humongous elephant in the room though

JFP1302

Just A Radge
It's a tough one until the Czech player is found to have said something or not. It's a;so a deflection tactic by the horrible hun bastards.
Agreed I should have said alleged racism .
Hun hoardes raging about this while singing and chanting how hating catholics and upto knees in fenian blood but thats all acceptable . Horrible horrible *&*^

JFP1302

Just A Radge
The cynical thuggery of this Hun team, and the deflection that the club is trying, is reflective of Gerrards own slimy personality.
How are they going to explain the video keeping the slavia players out the dressing room ?
I hope they are completely fucked for this .
I hope the get fucked on and off the park on Sunday aswell. Utter scum

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Regardless of what happened on the pitch, the alleged assault outside the dressing rooms should see them thrown out of Europe for a long long time.

NGP

A message to you, radge
Ok.
A player has been allegedly racially abused. If true, the Slavia player should have the book thrown at him. No room for racism, no matter who the footballer plays for.

If a Hibs player had been racially abused and the abuser received a doing in the tunnel after the game from Hibs players, I suspect most of us would have no qualms about that.

The assault on the Slavia keeper was a wreckless challenge, Roofe was quite rightly red carded.

There is an element by the Scottish media to use the racist allegations to side track the Huns being outplayed and dumped out of the tournament and to deflect the thuggish Hun tactics deployed (without the favourable West coast ref) I'm delighted they lost and that Slippy showed what a classless prick he is.

There is also the wider Scottish problem to be brought in. I, like most on this forum find racism of any kind abhorrent. I have have always struggled why players sign for Huns / The Huns if there is no connection to the club, money talks I guess. BUT - if you have a genuine passion to kick racism out of football, sport and society, why the fuck would you take money from a racist fucked up club like The Huns?

But my hatred off all things Hun aside, if a player has been racially abused, they deserve our support.

Last edited:

GdanskHibee

Baltic Radge
Boot at head height. Connects with opponent. Red card.
The 'keeper couldve lost an eye in that incident.
And Goldson should've walked for stamping on the guy.
They lost their cool completely.
They really did. It was one of the most brutal halves of football I've seen to be honest. Roofe should be banned for a long time, Balogun's 2nd yellow was nasty, Goldson should've gone for the stamp & there were at least 2 or 3 other hatchet job tackles an all.

Its an uncomfortable truth but anything can be justifiable depending on context. Given what was happening to the Slavia players out there in general, what Kamara had just done & the current state of Central Eastern European culture, its no surprise at all that the guy resorted to some cheap racist shot.

Zab

Admin
If the allegations are true and the Huns player was abused due to the colour of his skin we should stand with him.
The strip he wears and the club he plays for is irrelevant.
Some seriously poor posts on this thread.

I agree on the racism point, it’s poor if anyone thinks it’s acceptable for it to happen to the guy just because of who he plays for.

I didn’t watch the match as I have fuck all interest in the Huns and who they are playing, so can’t comment and couldn’t care less what else has gone on. But I did see they lost, so that’s always good.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
We know sevco only too well. We know when it comes to being honest and upstanding members of our football nation they're generally nowhere to be seen. We've also seen in the past how surprisingly quickly vitriolic and detailed allegations can be produced - almost as if they are partly prepared in advance with just the names to fill in.

We also know there are parts of Europe where its patently obvious to anyone that follows football that racism is endemic.

When things started to go wrong for sevco I'm not surprised they drew their ace from the pack while the players called the auld Scottish Rugby '99 code'.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
But my hatred off all things Hun aside, if a player has been racially abused, they deserve our support.
Absolutely, goes without saying.
Nobody will say otherwise.

The Czech player should be heavily punished. Kamara for attacking him should also be punished if true. The filthy Huns then need taken to task for 2 reds and the players misbehaviour after the game. Explain locking the opposition out as well.

It’s easy for me this. No sides, no buts, no he’s to blame. Punish all wrongdoing.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
We know sevco only too well. We know when it comes to being honest and upstanding members of our football nation they're generally nowhere to be seen. We've also seen in the past how surprisingly quickly vitriolic and detailed allegations can be produced - almost as if they are partly prepared in advance with just the names to fill in.

We also know there are parts of Europe where its patently obvious to anyone that follows football that racism is endemic.

When things started to go wrong for sevco I'm not surprised they drew their ace from the pack while the players called the auld Scottish Rugby '99 code'.
Deary fuckin me.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Anybody doubting the validity of the claim,have a watch of Goldsons press conference.
The guy is devastated and sickened by what has been alleged to have happened.
This nonsense about it being a deflection is appalling.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00