Half Time Draw O'Connor

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
No according tae a guy on a Hibs fan site that follows the Irish league. Says he’s no very good and a loose cannon.

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
BBC saying that he's had his trial extended after playing against Celtic. Anyone know how he got on?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
I thought he looked quite a strong lad, won a lot in the air. Missed a reasonable chance with a header in the second half, but overall I would say he showed enough to be worth keeping on for an extended trial. He didn't stick out as anything special I have to say, but there was enough there to work on.

Last edited:

The Family

Capital Radge
I thought he looked quite a strong lad, won a lot in the air. Missed a reasonable chance with a header in the second half, but overall I would say he showed enough to be worth keeping on for an extended trial. He didn't stick out as anything special I have to say, but there was enough there to work on.

Hopefully he will raise his game on the extension because we cannot afford to bring in players that aren't going to improve us.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Hopefully he will raise his game on the extension because we cannot afford to bring in players that aren't going to improve us.
I get your point but the lad wouldn’t cost much and won’t be immediately promoted to the first team if he does well
Maybe worth developing for the future?

Time will tell but I really didn’t think the lad is being considered as a short term solution.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
I get your point but the lad wouldn’t cost much and won’t be immediately promoted to the first team if he does well

Time will tell but I really didn’t think the lad is being considered as a short term solution.

if we sign him I’m sure he will be put in the same bracket as tommy block that we signed last season and loaned back out at first chance

The Family

Capital Radge

I get that mate, if the boy isn't a stand out then personally he should be thanked for his efforts but it wasn't for us.