• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Not good enough

Steady reliable player is someone you would sign as second string or as backup , we should be signing better quality players or maybe this is the norm for us now.

Daz has done us a turn though?
Maybe we will have another Super McGInn on our hands?

I’ll not damn him with any more faint praise though.

........ as you’re the biggest doom and gloom merchant out there .

Only because GrumpyJoe took the huff and his unbridled ‘enthusiasm’ off to Faceboak.

Only because GrumpyJoe took the huff and his unbridled ‘enthusiasm’ off to Faceboak.

He'll no be happy :53:

He'll no be happy :53:

That goes without saying.

Our business in the last few transfer windows shows us the club is happy being bang average and hanging about mid table and nothing more. This window is the exact same.

Say what you will about them across the city, and despite us having a better side at the moment, they at least look like making efforts by bringing in a proven scorer. We don’t seem to want to address our unbalanced side.

We are so many players short of being a very good side and to be honest, going backwards. We should be winning at places like Livi, Ross County and Motherwell more often than not and the fact people are happy with a draw at Fir Park just underlines the acceptance of mediocrity at the club.
I'm happy with a draw at Motherwell, because under Hecky we were in much the same position as the Jambos.Bet the Jambos would take a draw away to Motherwell.

Trying to figure out how we lost somebody like Lawrence Shankland to Dundee United. He's a goal machine!

Be as well asking why Aberdeen let him go?
Very hit and miss at lower level before leaving them. Then a good spell at Ayr had Dundee United break their budget for him, that's a huge risk that in fairness has paid off in that league.

Would've been crazy to compete with Uniteds wage offer at that point in time.

I'm happy with a draw at Motherwell, because under Hecky we were in much the same position as the Jambos.Bet the Jambos would take a draw away to Motherwell.

I'd take a win at home against Hunco. We've no come close to them.

Under Hecky we actually had alot more of the baw (56%) and more shots at goal at Fir Park but got gubbed... Had we had the same percentage of play and walked away with a draw the past Saturday I'd have been alot happier. We shouldn't be going to Motherwell to play on the back foot, it was like Hibs had 10 men at times. We should be dominating most games like we did under Lennon.

Under Hecky we actually had alot more of the baw (56%) and more shots at goal at Fir Park but got gubbed... Had we had the same percentage of play and walked away with a draw the past Saturday I'd have been alot happier. We shouldn't be going to Motherwell to play on the back foot, it was like Hibs had 10 men at times. We should be dominating most games like we did under Lennon.

We were down to bare bones. Motherwell are third in the league and our last outing at Fir Park under the pudding, Hibs were terrible.

Lennon has the luxury of a certain John McGinn. And a younger, fitter back 4.

Trying to figure out how we lost somebody like Lawrence Shankland to Dundee United. He's a goal machine!
2 goals in the top league,He’s pish.

And a Hun bastard, nae loss.

He has certainly struggled for goals so far in the top league, although he was injured for quite a long time at the start of the season.

He is in a similar situation as Jason Cummings. Prolific in a lower standard league up against poorer sides many with dodgy defences, but when faced with better teams and more tactically aware defenders they both found it much more difficult to hit the target with the same regularity.

This was the only concern I had when we signed Kevin Nisbet in the summer. However I am happy to say that Kevin has so far met the new challenge with great aplomb. Much scouting and assessment on potential must and will have been done on him before we parted with good money for the guy. Hopefully he is at Hibs for at least a couple of seasons scoring regularly in the top league, and if that happens we will rake it in when he is sold on.

I think Shankland will come good. FWIW.

I think so too. Hes had injuries this season hasn't he?
Dundee United not being good enough doesn't mean he won't or can't score.

If he played for Hunco he'd be on double figures easy.

I think he will as well despite what I said earlier.

He is sharp as a needle in the box and great in the air. Injuries have hampered him big time this season, and I am sure he would have expected to be away from Dundee United by now. He isn't even getting a regular start just now. Wouldn't be surprised if he moves in January.

This thread has been viewed 15414 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50