Northumberland

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Kaffliks went tae the Mansion tae. do you remember a guy called Joe Riddell? He stayed in the first stair in Balmwell Avenue? Guid fitba player.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Kaffliks went tae the Mansion tae. do you remember a guy called Joe Riddell? He stayed in the first stair in Balmwell Avenue? Guid fitba player.
Jimmy's brother? :) Fraid not. Apart fae the youth club, I tried tae avoid the church and Gracie as they were for me miles away. Cannae mind where else ah went tho... maybe a place halfway along Southhouse Ave(?) which was some kinda community centre that sometimes had youth evenings?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Jimmy's brother? :) Fraid not. Apart fae the youth club, I tried tae avoid the church and Gracie as they were for me miles away. Cannae mind where else ah went tho... maybe a place halfway along Southhouse Ave(?) which was some kinda community centre that sometimes had youth evenings?
The tin hut, along tae the Waverley is the place you mean I think. Hooses now. The Mansions derelict tae. Pity, it was a great auld hoose.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
The tin hut, along tae the Waverley is the place you mean I think. Hooses now. The Mansions derelict tae. Pity, it was a great auld hoose.
Apols for the hijack of thread but at least we are niw on about somewhere a bit nearer N'mberland than España!

HB, where was the Mansion exactly then?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here