• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

No vaxx Djokovich

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
What a pile of pooh! He's playing fast and loose with his vaccination status,meeting people when he should have being isolated,heading to Australia knowing full well this was the case and kicking up a storm cause he missed breakfast or some such pish.One of my friends said 'if we support the freeing of Assange, we support the freeing of Djokovich' eh do me a favour.Assange is expossing dirty goings on with the CIA in the middle East,Djokovich(even if he did grow up in war torn Yugoslavia) had it comfy.He's merely a gid tennis player, acting like a prima donna.Top story in our media whilst Putin crushes a Revolution in Kazhakstan.

I'm not sure that's really the story - I think Andy Murray nailed it - that whatever the situation, this all should have been resolved and not allowed to play out the way it did. If Australia have problem with Jocky Vitch, then this dialogue should have happened to stop him from travelling and the fiasco it has become.

Of course the fact the Jocky, Roj and Rafael are all sitting on 20 grand slams each as the best of all time adds an edge to proceedings - Jocky was going for the record in the tournament he has won the most.

Instead we've wall to wall coverage of legal stuff. Not a great look for anyone in this?

He’s always been a prima donna assole . Even his family ended their broadcast when pictures of him maskless with so called covid surfaced 😡

Just another self entitled multi millionaire.
:coffee1:

Just another self entitled multi millionaire.
:coffee1:
You too, huh?

He’s always been a prima donna assole . Even his family ended their broadcast when pictures of him maskless with so called covid surfaced 😡
He reckons he’s exempt because he has covid a month ago… but he is pictured maskless in the middle of a group of kids the day after he claimed he tested positive

He reckons he’s exempt because he has covid a month ago… but he is pictured maskless in the middle of a group of kids the day after he claimed he tested positive
Lying git , he may well end up as the GOAT , but he def wont be the most popular

Seen that. So… he’s either a liar or a selfish entitled arsehole. Probably both.

Last edited:
I wonder if he was at the garden party 🤫🤫😂😂

Sporting integrity , some have it ( indian cricketers) some dont ( novak jokeabawbag)

Typical serbian

That’s one hell of a sweeping statement.

I wondered why Farage was gravitating towards him like a fly towards shite. I mean, that arch-xenophobe and an asylum-seeker (effectively) seem like odd bedfellows – but Farage plus a world-famous anti-vaxxer, on the other hand...

That’s one hell of a sweeping statement.
My thoughts always go back to the war in kosova , if I’m illinformed I apologise 🤔

Asylum seeker (effectively), typical Serbian.
Thread going downhill rapidly.

BIG G

My thoughts always go back to the war in kosova , if I’m illinformed I apologise 🤔

I’d say to brand a country of 6.8 million people as all the same is ill-informed.

I’d say to brand a country of 6.8 million people as all the same is ill-informed.
Your right , I need to look into it more , so I’ll retract my comment 👍

My dislike of Djokovic is clouding my judgement 😩

Reactions: Zab
His carpets are manky.

Your right , I need to look into it more , so I’ll retract my comment 👍

No worries. By all means have a go at Novak and his representatives for what they’re saying 👍

My dislike of Djokovic is clouding my judgement 😩

Understandable, he’s not very likeable.. and that was before this Covid issue!

Assumptions made up-thread, characterising my post as being anti-asylum seeker/immigrant, which was most certainly not intended. I was simply alluding to the fact that Djokovic was being denied access to a country and him being championed by NF was rather ironic.

Lying git , he may well end up as the GOAT , but he def wont be the most popular
He might down at the lodge.

Sporting integrity , some have it ( indian cricketers) some dont ( novak jokeabawbag)
Indian cricketers eh? :sm113: Maybe some of them :077:

Back to Novax, he's a prick of the highest order.

There was about 4 sides to the break up of Yugoslavia,all of them with blood on their hands.

Looking forward to seeing him on a forthcoming episode of Nothing To Declare, alongside a woman from China with several suitcases full of unpermitted food and a guy with a dodgy manbun and unexplained traces of cocaine on his luggage.

Looking forward to seeing him on a forthcoming episode of Nothing To Declare, alongside a woman from China with several suitcases full of unpermitted food and a guy with a dodgy manbun and unexplained traces of cocaine on his luggage.

I love that show. Naah Koticks.

I’ve never noticed before that Nigel farage and national front have the same initials. Got to be more than a coincidence.

I’ve never noticed before that Nigel farage and national front have the same initials. Got to be more than a coincidence.
Any more tips?

Doesn't look good for him playing in Australia. Lies and 'mistakes'

Not forgetting his parents compared him to Jesus on the cross 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and said he was a prisoner being held captive - not sure how many captive prisoners have thanked their fans on instagram for their concern. Now he's come out with "I mADE MIsTAkES oN mY iMMiGRAtion FoRM. SoRRy". Absolute bawbag

If he plays the aussie govt are sticking two fingers up to the general public regarding rules etc . …….oh wait 🤔

Visa has been cancelled get it right up him

He’s been replaced in the tournament by a wild card entry…

Attachments

• F9E52395-6468-449A-BF58-157D8204130F.jpeg
    F9E52395-6468-449A-BF58-157D8204130F.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 30
Still contesting it , absolute w⚓

Now Andy Murray has had his say,saying he's had the vaccs,what's the problem.

So just supposing he gets back in , do they tell the guy that’s replaced him “ sorry mate the bawbags back in 🤪🤣

He is having a public relations nightmare from which he will suffer great and prolonged pain.
The fans throughout most of the tennis playing world will boo him and the sponsors will drop him like a nuclear hot tattie.

He is having a public relations nightmare from which he will suffer great and prolonged pain.
The fans throughout most of the tennis playing world will boo him and the sponsors will drop him like a nuclear hot tattie.
Now Andy Murray has had his say,saying he's had the vaccs,what's the problem.
I dont get Your point🤷‍♂️ AM basically distance himself from it!

Yeah
From having no vaccinations to having a press conferences with kids while he supposedly had covid AND lying on his visa application… yet still claiming to be a victim🤷‍♂️..
what a tit

He has made a complete cvnt of this. He’s lied on his visa, totally broke covid rules if like he says “ he had covid” lied about his travel just prior to trying to enter OZ.
He has not given a shit about anyone but himself.
A press conference with a bunch of kids the day AFTER he supposedly had covid while maskless shows his contempt for anyone. Deport him and ban him for a length of time. An arsehole of boris Johnstone proportions

I think if he gets deported from Australia he automatically gets banned from re-entering for a period of 3 years. Not 100% sure but thought I read that somewhere.

This thread has been viewed 5416 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back