No vaxx Djokovich

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Not forgetting his parents compared him to Jesus on the cross 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and said he was a prisoner being held captive - not sure how many captive prisoners have thanked their fans on instagram for their concern. Now he's come out with "I mADE MIsTAkES oN mY iMMiGRAtion FoRM. SoRRy". Absolute bawbag

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
If he plays the aussie govt are sticking two fingers up to the general public regarding rules etc . …….oh wait 🤔

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Now Andy Murray has had his say,saying he's had the vaccs,what's the problem.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
So just supposing he gets back in , do they tell the guy that’s replaced him “ sorry mate the bawbags back in 🤪🤣

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
He is having a public relations nightmare from which he will suffer great and prolonged pain.
The fans throughout most of the tennis playing world will boo him and the sponsors will drop him like a nuclear hot tattie.

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
He is having a public relations nightmare from which he will suffer great and prolonged pain.
The fans throughout most of the tennis playing world will boo him and the sponsors will drop him like a nuclear hot tattie.
Now Andy Murray has had his say,saying he's had the vaccs,what's the problem.
I dont get Your point🤷‍♂️ AM basically distance himself from it!

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah
From having no vaccinations to having a press conferences with kids while he supposedly had covid AND lying on his visa application… yet still claiming to be a victim🤷‍♂️..
what a tit

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
He has made a complete cvnt of this. He’s lied on his visa, totally broke covid rules if like he says “ he had covid” lied about his travel just prior to trying to enter OZ.
He has not given a shit about anyone but himself.
A press conference with a bunch of kids the day AFTER he supposedly had covid while maskless shows his contempt for anyone. Deport him and ban him for a length of time. An arsehole of boris Johnstone proportions

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I think if he gets deported from Australia he automatically gets banned from re-entering for a period of 3 years. Not 100% sure but thought I read that somewhere.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here