• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisssyyyyyyyyy

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Fucking magnificent son!!!!!!

Lovely finish

Reactions: Zab
Bugger, I didn't realise it was on TV. I'll catch the highlights in an hour or so. I take it he scored a decent goal.

Good impact, great finish first touch a goal?

Good impact, great finish first touch a goal?
Don’t think he’s touched it since😂

Lol, goals per touch 100% 😆

Kerching 😁👏

Took it well , had a good clearing header too

Brilliantly taken

Not true, the laddie defends well too.

Bugger, I didn't realise it was on TV. I'll catch the highlights in an hour or so. I take it he scored a decent goal.
Fuck! I didn't realise either. I've just sat and watched the English game, wi scotland on the radio

Didn't even know they were playing, never mind if it was on TV or not 🤣

Sakes
Highlights later it is.

Had a nice wee flick to set Turnbull up too, played well. Big clubs will be taking notice.. 🤑🤑

Had a nice wee flick to set Turnbull up too, played well. Big clubs will be taking notice.. 🤑🤑
Indeed although I would prefer he stayed, the best is yet to come.

Well done Kevin...great finish.

Shame we lost that last minute equaliser, but quite a few positives from tonight's friendly despite all the covid absentees.

Really good finish by nisbet
Great ball in and it looks easy, but those chances are easy to squaff.
Composed finish from a natural goal scorer.
Well done son

Supply from Robertson perfect for a goalscorer who knew where to position himself - a good combo.

Fuck! I didn't realise either. I've just sat and watched the English game, wi scotland on the radio
Didn’t watch any TV tonight. Out of interest though, which station was showing Scotland?
STV were showing the Ingerlund game I think?

Didn’t watch any TV tonight. Out of interest though, which station was showing Scotland?

SKY Sports.

SKY Sports.
Cheers.
Just saw the goal on the highlights. Typical Nissie.

Another few grand on the price…..

The big lady boy in goals gets an easy ride 😜
A great impression of a statue as he admired the ball fly past him. When Roughie done that against Brazil and Peru , he got slaughtered. He really is a big chum of the BBC. I can't stand the big tart.

Turns out it was Sky. I've only cooncil telly, so wouldn't have seen it anyway.

OTT in my opinion. Edge up.

BIG G

Not true, the laddie defends well too.
It was when I posted.

Nisbet took his goal well, tricky one to convert.

Great for Scotland he's turning it on at the right moment. Hard to get excited about him as a Hibs player anymore as he won't be playing for us again. But anything that adds potential value helps.

If he scores the winner against England the guy would be a legend. Plus even more big bucks for us.

Can't remember seeing it posted anywhere on here, but did Dunfermline have a sell on included in him coming to us. I'm assuming aye.

I find it somewhat sad that he will have signed and left without playing in front of a crowd at ER

Turns out it was Sky. I've only cooncil telly, so wouldn't have seen it anyway.
hesgoal is your new friend you don't yet know...

hesgoal is your new friend you don't yet know...
Tried it a few times but the last time it done something very dodgy to my device. I've got the fear of accidentally accessing illegal sites and being carted off to HMP nonce wing. Scotland friendlies arnae worth that worry .

Can't remember seeing it posted anywhere on here, but did Dunfermline have a sell on included in him coming to us. I'm assuming aye.

A Pars pal reckons its as much as 25%!

Tried it a few times but the last time it done something very dodgy to my device. I've got the fear of accidentally accessing illegal sites and being carted off to HMP nonce wing. Scotland friendlies arnae worth that worry .
I didn't have that problem to be honest. However, I did discover that I'm a highly coveted husband and am now regularly chatting with 16 prospective wives in Nigeria, eight in Kazakstan and three sister alpacas from Southern Peru.

1622733144709.png

I didn't have that problem to be honest. However, I did discover that I'm a highly coveted husband and am now regularly chatting with 16 prospective wives in Nigeria, eight in Kazakstan and three sister alpacas from Southern Peru.

View attachment 5076
can you let me know which alpacas sister you pick so that I can contact one of the other two. Don't want to stand on her toes big man .

I can’t believe that bitch is putting it out to you guys.
Slut.

To be honest her sister always looked a bit dirty, but I never.

A Pars pal told me its 25%.

This thread has been viewed 2926 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back