Nisssyyyyyyyyy

Green Sleeves

Well-Known Radge
Nisbet took his goal well, tricky one to convert.

Great for Scotland he's turning it on at the right moment. Hard to get excited about him as a Hibs player anymore as he won't be playing for us again. But anything that adds potential value helps.

If he scores the winner against England the guy would be a legend. Plus even more big bucks for us.

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
I find it somewhat sad that he will have signed and left without playing in front of a crowd at ER

Bossie

Well-Known Radge
Tried it a few times but the last time it done something very dodgy to my device. I've got the fear of accidentally accessing illegal sites and being carted off to HMP nonce wing. Scotland friendlies arnae worth that worry .
I didn't have that problem to be honest. However, I did discover that I'm a highly coveted husband and am now regularly chatting with 16 prospective wives in Nigeria, eight in Kazakstan and three sister alpacas from Southern Peru.

1622733144709.png

Shades03

Just A Radge
I didn't have that problem to be honest. However, I did discover that I'm a highly coveted husband and am now regularly chatting with 16 prospective wives in Nigeria, eight in Kazakstan and three sister alpacas from Southern Peru.

View attachment 5076
can you let me know which alpacas sister you pick so that I can contact one of the other two. Don't want to stand on her toes big man .

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I can’t believe that bitch is putting it out to you guys.
Slut.

To be honest her sister always looked a bit dirty, but I never.

hondo

Just A Radge
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here