• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nish possible signing

Louise_hfc

New radge
Reaction score
Apparently Hibs have been looking at Kilmarnocks Colin Nish as a signing target for next season. Other clubs are interested too as he is out of contract at the end of the season. Mobray apparently wants a big target man up front to suit our long ball game.

Louise_hfc said:
Apparently Hibs have been looking at Kilmarnocks Colin Nish as a signing target for next season. Other clubs are interested too as he is out of contract at the end of the season. Mobray apparently wants a big target man up front to suit our long ball game.

Long ball game.:dunno:

not to sure y someone told me tht

When hibs do play the ball long is chris killen not the man for the role up front? Far better player than nish will ever be so this story or rumour is a total non starter hopefully.

My Killie pals say he's the worst striker they ever had!

Long Ball game :dunno:

HIBERNIAN play from back to front on the DECK. :thumbgrin

Hibs for the cup

Know him as he comes from Musselburgh. Sorry but he aint no Hibs player. Full stop! End of conversation!

oh well just wot i got told!

Colin Nish? Rhyming slang methinks! Next it'll be Noel Hunt :rollfloor

As far as rumours go this one is right at the top of pish list.

Louise_hfc said:

enter Mr Chris killen...and what long ball game to we play .??:dunno:

No thanks..

No truth in the rumour what so ever. He is a Hibs fan. He's one of my best mates so would not like to comment on if he is good enough or not. He is beeter than konte thought.

He is out of contract at the end of the season but got a feeling he is going nowhere ;-)

eeyawe said:
No truth in the rumour what so ever. He is a Hibs fan. He's one of my best mates so would not like to comment on if he is good enough or not. He is beeter than konte thought.

He is out of contract at the end of the season but got a feeling he is going nowhere ;-)
A bairn wi a biscuit erse is better than Konte.

The Hibby Pirate said:
Colin Nish? Rhyming slang methinks! Next it'll be Noel Hunt :rollfloor

Nice one! Why don't we make it a hattrick with Hemdani from Ibrox?

heard he was a rite Jambo:dunno:

Nish, is that not rhyming slang for something?
Would have to be if he's a feckin scummie!!!
GGTTH:rollfloor

guy in ma class who a killie fan says his nickname is Bamby think that says it all. Give me Naismith though please hes a right good player

eeyawe said:

Everyone seems to be a Hibs fan these days. Keep spreading the joy lads.

CadgeMac said:
colin nish = p1sh IMO, not good enough for the cabbage wouldnt mind us signing naismith though:hmmm
Agree with that, naismith would be a cracking signing. Would be worth a small section of O'Connor's transfer fee:hmmm
Killie's financial situation would surely mean a bargain:dunno:

Is Nish the lad that came from Motherwell? Then Jeffries compared him to Van Nistelrooy?:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

IanLegend said:
Know him as he comes from Musselburgh. Sorry but he aint no Hibs player. Full stop! End of conversation!

I would go along with that, I used to play in the same school team as him.

Louise_hfc said:
Hibs freed Nish as a youngster before he joined Dunfermline.Not a bad player but not good enough for Hibs.

Nish = Pish

a dont think hes as bad as everyones sayin but a dont think hes good enough to be a hibs player and since when have hibs ever needed the long ball game TM has only ever really went on about how we should keep the ball on the deck and playin the passing game which is alot better. :bbb:

Sir Tony has raised the bar at ER:thumbgrin (couple of exceptions).

But you definately need to be of a higher standard :thumbgrin

Nish not good enough for us I'm afraid. But good luck to the guy.

Hibs for the cup

This thread has been viewed 3343 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back