Nish possible signing

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Louise_hfc

New radge
Apparently Hibs have been looking at Kilmarnocks Colin Nish as a signing target for next season. Other clubs are interested too as he is out of contract at the end of the season. Mobray apparently wants a big target man up front to suit our long ball game.

Sunshine on Leith

Louise_hfc said:
Apparently Hibs have been looking at Kilmarnocks Colin Nish as a signing target for next season. Other clubs are interested too as he is out of contract at the end of the season. Mobray apparently wants a big target man up front to suit our long ball game.

Long ball game.:dunno:

ct01

Blackhall Radge
When hibs do play the ball long is chris killen not the man for the role up front? Far better player than nish will ever be so this story or rumour is a total non starter hopefully.

IanLegend

New radge
Know him as he comes from Musselburgh. Sorry but he aint no Hibs player. Full stop! End of conversation!

LeGod4

Just A Radge
Louise_hfc said:

enter Mr Chris killen...and what long ball game to we play .??:dunno:

eeyawe

Just A Radge
No truth in the rumour what so ever. He is a Hibs fan. He's one of my best mates so would not like to comment on if he is good enough or not. He is beeter than konte thought.

He is out of contract at the end of the season but got a feeling he is going nowhere ;-)

beefy

Easy Now Radge
eeyawe said:
No truth in the rumour what so ever. He is a Hibs fan. He's one of my best mates so would not like to comment on if he is good enough or not. He is beeter than konte thought.

He is out of contract at the end of the season but got a feeling he is going nowhere ;-)
A bairn wi a biscuit erse is better than Konte.

stevieboi

Iona Street,Leith Radge
guy in ma class who a killie fan says his nickname is Bamby think that says it all. Give me Naismith though please hes a right good player

Hibees7062

Just A Radge
eeyawe said:

Everyone seems to be a Hibs fan these days. Keep spreading the joy lads.

BeuzyNo.1

Well-Known Radge
CadgeMac said:
colin nish = p1sh IMO, not good enough for the cabbage wouldnt mind us signing naismith though:hmmm
Agree with that, naismith would be a cracking signing. Would be worth a small section of O'Connor's transfer fee:hmmm
Killie's financial situation would surely mean a bargain:dunno:

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here