• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

JR shutting the rumour down. We shall see how it pans out

JR shutting the rumour down. We shall see how it pans out

Aye flat out rubbished it.

Which rumour?
Covid if Smellies?

Let's hope what he says doesn't come back to bite him in the are.

Lets see some changes Jack… gogic off, Allan on, let JDH bevthe defensive mid on his own, Allan pushes up

Lets see some changes Jack… gogic off, Allan on, let JDH bevthe defensive mid on his own, Allan pushes up
Ooops wrong thread🙈

Which rumour?
Covid if Smellies?

Smellies.

I take it he does have Covid then ?

Seemingly Swansea are prepared to pay the valuation up front.

Tell them they should have made their 'late move' earlier, now fcuk off.

5mil up front?
Doubt it.

Don’t think he needs to be looking at a team struggling in the Championship with 4 points from 5 games. Specially when 3 of those games have been against bottom 6 teams.

Reactions: Zab
So it's from a fans' website and says the fee we want is a problem and payments would have to be stretched out. What a loadypish. Why do people take this sort of stuff seriously?

It's almost as if Swansea are trying to unsettle Nissy (again) which is more usually carried out by friends of The Huns.
It seems that the Sporting Director Mark Allen there is supposedly the one expressing interest.

I wonder if he's in any way related to Mark Allen Director of Football at the The Huns from 2017 - 2020.

Swansea haven't got £50 never mind £5,000,000 FFS. 🤣

Swansea haven't got £50 never mind £5,000,000 FFS. 🤣

I seen that also, just hope it doesn’t make other teams make a move for him.

It's almost as if Swansea are trying to unsettle Nissy (again) which is more usually carried out by friends of The Huns.
It seems that the Sporting Director Mark Allen there is supposedly the one expressing interest.

I wonder if he's in any way related to Mark Allen Director of Football at the The Huns from 2017 - 2020.
Lucky guess one and the samen

Just want Nissy to sign the new deal now.

Some guy saying he's heard good things about Nisbet means nothing.
They've not approached, they're a team on a losing trajectory. Strikers want to score goals, get not gonna get many playing in the bottom portion of the championship.

I'd be more worried if it was a top league one or competitive championship club.

Nothing to see here imo.

Some guy saying he's heard good things about Nisbet means nothing.
They've not approached, they're a team on a losing trajectory. Strikers want to score goals, get not gonna get many playing in the bottom portion of the championship.

I'd be more worried if it was a top league one or competitive championship club.

Nothing to see here imo.

Same person who told me about Doig says Nissy is signing the new deal with us and is going nowhere 💚

Same person who told me about Doig says Nissy is signing the new deal with us and is going nowhere 💚

I believe this.
His agent would know before we do if there's gonna be an approach, and he wouldn't be entertaining contract talks if he was looking looking move on.
Unless he's using interest to get a slightly better offer from us. Either way, I reckon he signs.

I believe this.
His agent would know before we do if there's gonna be an approach, and he wouldn't be entertaining contract talks if he was looking looking move on.
Unless he's using interest to get a slightly better offer from us. Either way, I reckon he signs.
Strangely enough I think that if KN DOES sign a new deal there will be a release clause in it for a few mill. Hope I'm wrong of course

Strangely enough I think that if KN DOES sign a new deal there will be a release clause in it for a few mill. Hope I'm wrong of course
I don’t think that would be necessary. If we were offered a few million cash then it’s probably a good deal for all concerned.

Reactions: Zab
I don’t think that would be necessary. If we were offered a few million cash then it’s probably a good deal for all concerned.
Id be happy with that. However I feel that KN could well want one put in after us blocking him talking to Birmingham

Id be happy with that. However I feel that KN could well want one put in after us blocking him talking to Birmingham

It won't be a fee worth any less than what we rejected initially anyway.

And, if he thought he was such a hot prospect, then he must realise no offers coming in over the summer shows he needs to do more to earn that deal.

Man up, sign up and score goals.
Only chance he's got of moving on at any point.

The worry now is Eduard is leaving Celtic will they now go in for Nisbet?

Probably.
If they pass on the cash from the Eduard deal we can discuss.
If it’s the usual two quid and a pair of sports socks they can fuck off.

They're signing a striker from the Dutch league are they not?

I don't think there was ever anything in it.

I'd be surprised if Nisbet exits this season. Bear in mind there is a World Cup next year and no other club will give him as big a platform to push for a Scotland space than Hibs.

They're signing a striker from the Dutch league are they not?

I don't think there was ever anything in it.

No sure tbh. I'll be glad if that was whats happening.

I'd be surprised if Nisbet exits this season. Bear in mind there is a World Cup next year and no other club will give him as big a platform to push for a Scotland space than Hibs.

Scotland aren't gonna make the world cup.

Scotland aren't gonna make the world cup.
Believe! Certainly I'm sure Nisbet will want to be playing somewhere he is selected. Heoves, he'll be on the bench for whoever he signs for. I think we are safe.

If Nisbet is injured just now he wouldn't be able to pass a medical for any club that came in for him?

If Nisbet is injured just now he wouldn't be able to pass a medical for any club that came in for him?

Seen how many injured players we've signed previously?

Apparently Nisbet won't be joining the Scotland squad till Wednesday.
Let's hope that is just precautionary with his slight calf injury from Saturday.
Hibs simply can't afford to lose him this late on in the window, no matter the price.
My mind can't help going back to January though when he submitted two transfer requests on the last day of the window. That tells you something.

Swansea just sold a striker to Bournmouth, could be a long day

Seen how many injured players we've signed previously?
We weren't spending millions on a player. More bargain basement but get your point.
Apparently Nisbet won't be joining the Scotland squad till Wednesday.
Let's hope that is just precautionary with his slight calf injury from Saturday.
Hibs simply can't afford to lose him this late on in the window, no matter the price.
My mind can't help going back to January though when he submitted two transfer requests on the last day of the window. That tells you something.
Did he though? I think that was Daily Record chatter.

If Nissy was going anywhere I doubt very much Hibs would have him as their background picture on social media and face a backlash from fans on transfer deadline day.

This thread has been viewed 55922 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back