• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

Won't cough up.

They are spending and if they are serious about Nisbet then Ron will make sure it’s the valuation we want and the extras too, the days of them paying in glass cheques or provident cheques are over

They are spending and if they are serious about Nisbet then Ron will make sure it’s the valuation we want and the extras too, the days of them paying in glass cheques or provident cheques are over

Which is how I know they won't cough up.
They treat Scottish players the same way English clubs do.
Expect it cheap.

They think everyone falls over to be given the chance to play for them.
They'll come in cheap.

Which is how I know they won't cough up.
They treat Scottish players the same way English clubs do.
Expect it cheap.

They think everyone falls over to be given the chance to play for them.
They'll come in cheap.

If they do we all know Ron won’t bow down to them, they either pay it or fuck off

Hopefully no

Hopefully no

Just read that M, I hope no tae.

The only thing celtic can offer us is a loan for Leigh.
Hes a free agent again after the summer and he's not taking a pay cut in the short term. If he comes and has a storming season here, don't you think he'll follow the money in a year's time when he's free?

The only thing celtic can offer us is a loan for Leigh.
Hes a free agent again after the summer and he's not taking a pay cut in the short term. If he comes and has a storming season here, don't you think he'll follow the money in a year's time when he's free?
Apparently he’s on a pay per game deal at Celtic and there’s pretty much zero chance he’s playing for them again when half the Celtic crowd are booing him after his social media “activities”.
It’s a no for me anyway but realistically he’ll have to leave Scotland to play now.

Apparently he’s on a pay per game deal at Celtic and there’s pretty much zero chance he’s playing for them again when half the Celtic crowd are booing him after his social media “activities”.
It’s a no for me anyway but realistically he’ll have to leave Scotland to play now.
I think he’ll get ripped when he plays everywhere in the UK. Probs go overseas, USA mibbe.

Reactions: Zab
Hopefully no

Be gutted to lose Nisbet. I'd love to see LG back at Hibs. He's still got a lot to offer.

However, I don't think he's at all a tradeable asset for Celtc. So the deal for Nisbet would need to be a transaction for him alone. And for me it's £4 million minimum.

My caveat to that deal would be them loaning Griffith's to us and them paying his contract. If not then GTF.

I feel it's inevitable this window or January Nisbet a Celtic fan ends up there.

No thanks, would rather have Nisbet.

Hopefully no

Personal feelings about Griffiths recent exploits aside, this is a move that made a whole lot more sense when Doidge was fit. We can't exactly put a bundle of cash up front until he gets match fit.

We would absolutely need another striker on top of this deal.

Why did Celtic give Griffiths a new one year contract ?....interested to hear peoples opinions.

Why did Celtic give Griffiths a new one year contract ?....interested to hear peoples opinions.

If it's true that Griffiths is on a 'pay per play' deal, I'd be interested to know why he signed it? He must have known he had very little chance of getting a game.
I can understand the new boss sanctioning the deal - nothing to lose.

Must be money involved. In him signing the contract/a pay off to him for leaving early etc. Doesn't make much sense he'd re-sign otherwise.

I think Griffiths is a problem Hibs could do without.

They hadn't bought Kyogo yet, Édouard looks disinterested and was likely to leave, they had European games coming up, Ange was barely in the door... Had panic signing written all over it.

All my Celtic supporting mates were spitting when he got signed on again, talking about not renewing their season tickets etc... They're back to thinking they are Real Madrid four weeks later, obviously.

I've thought for a while that Celtic would be in for Nisbet, if not now then in January. Hibs must surely be aware of this and have planned for his departure. Scott is actually more similar to Nisbet in playing style than he is to Doidge, however I hope he has not been brought to the club as a stop-gap for Nisbet potentially leaving. If we do lose KN, then serious money (at Hibs level) must be spent in securing a replacement who can score 18 goals a season. I am a huge Leigh Griffiths fan, but he is now 31 and his overall fitness must be a problem. There is also the baggage that he would now bring, however I predict if he did come back to Hibs and start scoring regularly for us then all that would be be conveniently forgotten about by the fans.

We have been short of strikers for years. With Doidge out till New Year, Mueller coming in later on and now Scott here for a season we still need to add one more IMO and two if we sell Nisbet. Ross is quoted in todays EEN that he expects some more ins and outs before the window ends and that a central defender is the absolute priority. He didn't however rule out further additions to our last third options.

Last edited:
Griffiths is a very very good goalscorer and on form would be a fantastic signing

I think Griffiths is a problem Hibs could do without.
Be gutted to lose Nisbet. I'd love to see LG back at Hibs. He's still got a lot to offer.

However, I don't think he's at all a tradeable asset for Celtc. So the deal for Nisbet would need to be a transaction for him alone. And for me it's £4 million minimum.

My caveat to that deal would be them loaning Griffith's to us and them paying his contract. If not then GTF.

I feel it's inevitable this window or January Nisbet a Celtic fan ends up there.
I'm with you on this K.....only difference would be 4 million plus Griffiths on a contract ...no loan.
Get him fit, get him settled and happy at the place he loves and he scores goals for fun.
Plus we'd have some cash to spend.

No way celtc will offer anywhere near our valuation

As usual the Manky tramps trying to unsettle a player right before the transfer window shuts. They really are a despicable club.

We predicted months ago that his contract extension was going to be used to get KN in some sort of swap deal.

No surprise all round. I just hope we either get the money he's worth without all the usual celtc crap or tell them to bolt.

I think LG would be a disruptive influence in the changing room and split the support so it's a no for me.

As usual the Manky tramps trying to unsettle a player right before the transfer window shuts. They really are a despicable club.
Its the media thats came put with this there isn't any concrete offer

Its the media thats came put with this there isn't any concrete offer

Where do you think the rumours come from?
Hunco and Celtic are notorious for it.

Start the leaks, build up the interest and then come in with a poxy paltry offer expecting the player power to do the rest.

£5m by monday,they can keep LG

I'd go with it, maybe.
No idea who we replace with though.

We predicted months ago that his contract extension was going to be used to get KN in some sort of swap deal.

No surprise all round. I just hope we either get the money he's worth without all the usual celtc crap or tell them to bolt.

I think LG would be a disruptive influence in the changing room and split the support so it's a no for me.
Has he been disruptive previously?
I have no recollection of any problems , but my memory is pretty shit.

I'd go with it, maybe.
No idea who we replace with though.
Me neither,we’re set up to sign younger players and sell on so would guess we’d go with that again.
It’s reason i don’t think we’ll take LG

Celtic can't afford Nisbet or rather the manky bastards aren't willing to dig deep enough in the biscuit tin. We should be expecting a minimum of no less than £5 million IMO.

Agreed..not interested in LG coming back to Hibs. I don't think he is the type of personality or player Jack Ross would want either.

Rumours are his calf injuries are problematic as well.

Me neither,we’re set up to sign younger players and sell on so would guess we’d go with that again.

Me too, I just don't see anyone up here who fits the bill.
Not enough knowledge of what goes on down south anymore.

I'd keep him, celtic can bolt. Dirty bastards.

Typical celtic *&*^ drip feed titbits to 2 Bob journalists to do their work for them and unsettle the player. Why the fuck would we want a player who has absolutely no chance of getting a game for them as part of the deal? Tell them £5m straight cash or £5.5m plus Griffiths. Dicks

Smelly Manager refuses to confirm or deny the Griffiths/Nisbet story on radio just now.

Smelly Manager refuses to confirm or deny the Griffiths/Nisbet story on radio just now.

Hope they've got deep pockets

Hope they've got deep pockets

They certainly have.

Unfortunately they also have very very short arms.

They certainly have.

Unfortunately they also have very very short arms.

I like it 👌

Hibernian should be looking for a minimum of £6m up front plus add ons/sell on percentage for Kevin Nisbet.

If Celtic are willing to pay then fair enough, but I don’t want Leigh Griffiths involved in any deal. I don’t think his work rate and movement would suit our style of play, I’d rather we looked for younger hungry players.

Hibernian should be looking for a minimum of £6m up front plus add ons/sell on percentage for Kevin Nisbet.

If Celtic are willing to pay then fair enough, but I don’t want Leigh Griffiths involved in any deal. I don’t think his work rate and movement would suit our style of play, I’d rather we looked for younger hungry players.

Going by what @Doc Shrink posted I think Griffiths is part of the deal

Hibs must know a deal like that would be seriously detrimental to the confidence the fans have in the whole process. Surely a load of baws

That’s a great shout.

This thread has been viewed 55914 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back