• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

Never even heard of him

As linked on loan to Aberdeen last week, before that I had never heard of him either.

Hendry cant even get a game for St J it would appear , deary me surely this can't happen
Surely to fuck not?

If this is true about Henry it is a disgrace

As linked on loan to Aberdeen last week, before that I had never heard of him either.
Be as well giving Gullan game time , we might be able to punt him in the summer if he does well

Surely to fuck not?
wasn't even on the bench on saturday

Colin Hendrys laddie 2 goals in 22 games? Think Wright may have scored mare.

We're not after Lana Wolf are we ??????? I assumed you were on about Shanklands account

Aberdeen signing the rat Kamberi...

Why are these things always left to the last fucking day of the window, takes the piss and leaves us in a panic to potentially have to get someone in last minute. Politely request whoever is in for Nisbet to bolt and tell him to wind his neck in. Chancer

fuck sake this is all a bit mental

Is that Jackson Irvine?
Aw FFS

We're not after Lana Wolf are we ??????? I assumed you were on about Shanklands account

And I was looking at Nisbet's account!

We play them soon aswell I'm sure?

Is that Jackson Irvine?
Aw FFS

Looking at the ahem eyebrows I would say its Mallan in a ginger wig?

We play them soon aswell I'm sure?

Saturday

And I was looking at Nisbet's account!
no rimming on either

They're more than welcome to him ?

We can't replace Nisbet with Hendry ha

Come on now

If this is true, it will be tough for us but if someone offered me 4 times my salary when I was his age I'd find it hard to say no! I'm not convinced he'll end up at Birmingham, possibly someone else.

If he does go, I'd do what I can to get Leigh Griffiths here on loan until the end of the season to give him his best chance of being firing on all cylinders when the Euros start. I'd then be looking at permanent options for next season, which could be Leigh or someone else. I'd be reluctant to bring someone in on a permanent basis now unless it is someone we have been tracking.
How can they have offered him a wage? Not allowed to speak to him. 6 months into a 4 yr contract and he hands a transfer request in on deadline day. Shows his disrespect and class.. dont sell. Fuck him.
And if he wants a move he will need to keep banging goals in instead of chucking toys oot the pram

Hero to zero.

There's something not quite right about all this.

BIG G

Hero to zero.
looks like we're in for an interesting 7 hours

There's something not quite right about all this.

BIG G

What is your thinking G?

No loyality anymore, so six months into his contract he throws his toys out of the pram, he done the exact same with Dunfy when we first went in for him, showing his true colours and having no respect for Ron or the club. That Orange *&*^ Shankland, McNullty or the boy from St Johnstone are not good enough for us.

How can they have offered him a wage? Not allowed to speak to him. 6 months into a 4 yr contract and he hands a transfer request in on deadline day. Shows his disrespect and class.. dont sell. Fuck him.
And if he wants a move he will need to keep banging goals in instead of chucking toys oot the pram
Fair point, but I would imagine Birmingham have spoken to his agent to tell him what's on the table.

It stinks and If he has asked for a transfer that's very disappointing.

I'm hoping for a 3-0 win tomorrow night with a Nisbet hattrick.

Reactions: Zab
I feel that there have been things going on that the rubbish speculative Scottish MSM, like us know nothing about. Cannae put my finger on it Mark and don't want to elaborate or speculate. Even after a discussion I had late last night, this does not stack up to me.

BIG G

Footballers have been mercenaries since Jean-Marc Bosman, it’s a career at the end of the day and contracts aren’t signed with the intention of seeing them out. Just a reality of the modern game.

If Hibernian is only a stepping stone for Nisbet, he’s only a commodity to us.

I'm hoping for a 3-0 win tomorrow night with a Nisbet hattrick.

Good shout Frank.

BIG G

A million for a guy who's barely scored in this league ???

It’s a disgrace Daz, Any of those players been mentioned are nowhere good enough for us, very worrying for us this.

Some rumour of Sheffield United interest

That’s who I heard was the other interested club.

Be as well giving Gullan game time , we might be able to punt him in the summer if he does well

Never gets his chance, I don’t think Ross rates him.

That’s who I heard was the other interested club.
Its rumoured in various places on Twatter.

Sheff U fans thinking they wont sighn anyone this window. No mention o Nisbet

Its rumoured in various places on Twatter.

I heard it from elsewhere and that is the club Nisbet was pushing his request for, could be a load of Tom kite but he has requested a transfer.

Surely Nisbet and his agent have the sense to see if he bangs in another 10 goals there's every chance he could go for £5-£6 million come summer and to a better more stable club than Birmingham.

Our recruitment department are a embarrassing if that is the names they see is a suitable replacement. Worryingly Ross seemingly rates McNulty

Sheff U fans thinking they wont sighn anyone this window. No mention o Nisbet

I would be surprised as I don’t think they could financially.

Let's see what happens first before we start sticking the boot in. We've had good transfer dealings recently. Another rabbit out the hat is required.

If he goes then so be it , but by fuck replace him with someone like Hendry who can't get a game for St Johnstone .
Is fucking not on hibs .

Footballers have been mercenaries since Jean-Marc Bosman, it’s a career at the end of the day and contracts aren’t signed with the intention of seeing them out. Just a reality of the modern game.

If Hibernian is only a stepping stone for Nisbet, he’s only a commodity to us.
All players are commodities. Buy cheap sell big, thats how football clubs like Hibs have to operate now. The more players we can sell on at huge profits the better. Its up to management and scouts to keep the flow of young quality players coming in. No point getting attached to any of them. They're all out for themselves.

This thread has been viewed 56124 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back