• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

Young Nisbet is a talent. No doubt about that. I was looking forward to a couple of years at Hibs, maybe even get the chance to see him ‘live’ rather than on the box. Unfortunately the cash on offer elsewhere will have fucked with his head and perhaps that explains his loss of form. Losing his dad would have been devastating and the likes of Daz looking after him should have bonded him to the club.
But money talks.
Louder than loyalty.

Young Nisbet is a talent. No doubt about that. I was looking forward to a couple of years at Hibs, maybe even get the chance to see him ‘live’ rather than on the box. Unfortunately the cash on offer elsewhere will have fucked with his head and perhaps that explains his loss of form. Losing his dad would have been devastating and the likes of Daz looking after him should have bonded him to the club.
But money talks.
Louder than loyalty.
Seeds are sown now. Let’s hope he has the right attitude if he stays and gets us more money in the summer or whenever he eventually goes.

671A73C1-A6F0-4BCF-9E67-9F590B7FDB9F.png

Piss poor if true he doesn't come across as a laddie that would do that .

There's a surprise...

Piss poor if true he doesn't come across as a laddie that would do that .

Apparently looking to quadruple his wages.

I guess I'd be keen too, could break his leg tomorrow.

If true he's a tit.

they have (Birmingham)sighned a striker from Man city on loan think i saw till 2023?

Who is the guy who tweeted that?

Robert Grieve. Not often wrong.

What has happened.Has Nisbet said he wants to go

He's six months in to his contract. Birmingham, Nisbet and his agent can all get to fuck if Hibs don't want to sell. He can request all he wants.

Apparently looking to quadruple his wages.

I guess I'd be keen too, could break his leg tomorrow.
Would have doubled his wages maybe more coming to us ,he's only Been here half a season.
It's disrespectful to us and shows he's the prick's prick ! If true.

Who is the guy who tweeted that?
Lead football writer at The Scum

Lead football writer at The Scum

Thanks, must have handed in his request after training then?

Thanks, must have handed in his request after training then?

PLZ Soccer
@PLZSoccer

·
52m

PICTURED: Kevin Nisbet trains with the #Hibs squad this morning before news broke the striker had handed in a transfer request #Hibs have rejected a £3 million bid for the striker from English Championship side Birmingham

If this is true, it will be tough for us but if someone offered me 4 times my salary when I was his age I'd find it hard to say no! I'm not convinced he'll end up at Birmingham, possibly someone else.

If he does go, I'd do what I can to get Leigh Griffiths here on loan until the end of the season to give him his best chance of being firing on all cylinders when the Euros start. I'd then be looking at permanent options for next season, which could be Leigh or someone else. I'd be reluctant to bring someone in on a permanent basis now unless it is someone we have been tracking.

If this is true, it will be tough for us but if someone offered me 4 times my salary when I was his age I'd find it hard to say no! I'm not convinced he'll end up at Birmingham, possibly someone else.

If he does go, I'd do what I can to get Leigh Griffiths here on loan until the end of the season to give him his best chance of being firing on all cylinders when the Euros start. I'd then be looking at permanent options for next season, which could be Leigh or someone else. I'd be reluctant to bring someone in on a permanent basis now unless it is someone we have been tracking.
He was happy enough with the money Hibs offered to sign for 4 years not so long ago , handing in a transfer request is a right boot in the bollocks

I think there must be other clubs involved?

That's going to put us into a corner big time

If true he can bolt, couldnt wait to sign for us apparatly and cant wait to leave, bye

Same thing happened when he was at the Pars and we didn't get him first time around. He'll get over it and can move in the summer.

I think there must be other clubs involved?
That's my feeling, I don't thinks it's Birmingham he is looking to go to

Screenshot_20210201_154801.jpg

Screenshot_20210201_154821.jpg

IF we end up with a few million + add ons and Shankland that's not too shabby truth be told....

Don’t understand the chat about what salary he’d get. Might get injured etc etc.

If they had offered us a tenner would you still be saying that?

Of course he wants to go. Like multiple Hibs players before him. Some choose to shut the Fuk up and respect the club paying their wages and giving them a chance in the top league as it’s them who decide when the player can go at the point they receive a suitable bid.

If he hands in a transfer request does that mean we accept less than before.

Fuk off

Upon closer inspection of his Twitter account...

Anything fae Hibs saying he’s handed a request in?

IF we end up with a few million + add ons and Shankland that's not too shabby truth be told....
if shankland refinds his scoring touch

A million for a guy who's barely scored in this league ???

Upon closer inspection of his Twitter account...

:dunno1:

i just looked too :102:

It used to be you lost your cut of a transfer fee if you handed in a request. No idea if that’s the still the case.

Kevin Nisbet latest: Hibs striker appeals directly to Ron Gordon as St Johnstone forward Callum Hendry emerges as target |
@moira_gordon

Kevin Nisbet latest: Hibs striker appeals directly to Ron Gordon as St Johnstone forward Callum Hendry emerges as target |
@moira_gordon
Hope we don't go down the St J route again

Hope we don't go down the St J route again
Never even heard of him

Hendry cant even get a game for St J it would appear , deary me surely this can't happen

Never even heard of him
The boy is hopeless. Can barely get a game for St J

That's my feeling, I don't thinks it's Birmingham he is looking to go to
Some rumour of Sheffield United interest

Reactions: NGP

This thread has been viewed 56169 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back